• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: PokéCommunity's Secret Santa 2019

Years
    PMs have been sent out! If you signed up here, you should have your match! :smile:

Please let me know if you do not have a PM from me.

Years

Merry Christmas, everyone! 🎅🎄

Today is the day to send your gift! :catsparkle: I hope you all had a wonderful time this year. :D

And as always, if you have not received your gift by tomorrow or even the 27th, please PM me and let me know!

PS feel free to share your gifts in this thread as well :sloheart:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Merry Christmas, everyone!
    PokéCommunity's Secret Santa 2019

Thanks so much for the cute gift I received! 🖤I love him!

And here's the gift I made for my SS recipient :3

Sent them a full-sized one via PMs. Hope they like it! 🖤🖤

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    And here's the gift I made for my SS recipient :3

Sent them a full-sized one via PMs. Hope they like it! 🖤🖤

sjgshskjfngsrjkf I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! I set it as my iPad wallpaper! 😍 Gosh you're talented. Can't get enough of Shinx and your art style is so, so cool! Thank you! :D

I haven't gotten mine yet
    As I mentioned in my PM, apologies for the delay, and merry Christmas!! :D

Here's Dimitri in an "ugly Christmas sweater" (to me it's cute) on Christmas day! He's coding and drinking iced coffee, haha. 😉 The angling's a bit awkward but that's okay. (I hope I got the right Dimitri, LOL)

Spoiler:

(Everything but the table texture, font and tree background was done by me—the others are stock images.)

Years
    • Seen today
    I haven't received anything yet.

But I understand delays. Mine took the full length of time, with several scrapped ideas. I was afraid I wouldn't have it done by Christmas, but ditched everything again and spent the last 3 hours on something less stressful.

If it is coming please don't feel bad, since I understand. But since I haven't gotten a notice I'm sort of not expecting anything, which is my reason for posting.

Last edited:
    Years
    If it is coming please don't feel bad, since I understand. But since I haven't gotten a notice I'm sort of not expecting anything, which is my reason for posting.
    The whole reason I asked in the signup form if you wanted to be a backup gifter was to make sure everyone got a gift, in the instance that something like this happened.

Please PM me if you haven't received your gift yet! There's a slight chance I might have forgotten something, but still reach out to me and I will get things sorted. 👍

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    Ty tokyodrift for the Scrafty sig! I'll definitely use it!

Also, here were my gifts I sent:
    Spoiler: :D

I wanted to experiment with a different style with the bottom piece.

Thank you for hosting this Zach!

Last edited:
    Back