• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: PokéCommunity's Secret Santa 2020

MM980

"You said you have a dream...That dream...Make it
Years
  • Merry Christmas friends (Sorry about the time - timezone difference).
    I have a doubt, is it allowed to give the gift privately to the friend or should I give to tsutarja
    Thank You
    Have a nice day

Last edited:
    Years
  • Merry Christmas all! Now is the time you guys should be receiving gifts! :D

Some of you guys have already gotten your gifts, and some have not. To those that have not - I have been a little busy myself and I will do my best to get what's been sent to me out to you guys. Don't forget you can also directly exchange with your Santa as well :)

Oh, one more thing....

Feel free to share your gifts in this thread too!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Bug said:

I'm just... completely speechless at the gift, honestly!! It's so cute and wholesome and PERFECT, and I'm going to cherish it forever!!! I can't get over it! Thank you so much and merry Christmas!! :D

I already sent my gift over PM, but thought I'd share here as well! :) It's to DrawnToast!

Spoiler:

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • I'm just... completely speechless at the gift, honestly!! It's so cute and wholesome and PERFECT, and I'm going to cherish it forever!!! I can't get over it! Thank you so much and merry Christmas!! :D

Ahh I'm so glad you like it!! Merry Christmas to you as well!!

Also thanks to RadEmpoleon for the awesome art!

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I've already PMed my giftee but thank you Secret Santa for sending me an epic story of a Scrafty solo, it was a pleasant surprise.

Once again, thank you Zach the Snivy for hosting this! :]

Years
  • Although I'm art blocked, I drew my giftee (Shun) a cool Larvitar in grayscale since I thought it'd fit the winter aesthetic. :D

Spoiler:

My gifter (Janp) will be giving me some awesome shinies sometime soon and as a huge shiny lover/collector, I'm super excited!! Thanks Zach for hosting too!

Back