• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
uZQw3Hy.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 28, 2016
For some reason, my UPS patcher doesn't show that. It looks a bit different. It does not have the checksum box thing. Did I install the wrong version of the application? Everything looks a bit different. I would show a screenshot, but no links for newbies!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 7, 2016
For some reason, my UPS patcher doesn't show that. It looks a bit different. It does not have the checksum box thing. Did I install the wrong version of the application? Everything looks a bit different. I would show a screenshot, but no links for newbies!

You have 5 posts now. You should be able to post pictures.

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Get well soon aethestode. good luck on your beta 12. Hope to see it comptle and don't need to restart over again i realy hope to continue my save.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Aesthode, I've been thinking, why don't you release another part of the beta (like you did with the beta 12 demo, that went up to lavender town), that goes up to the end of the kanto league, just a suggestion

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2017
Try to not leave without interacting with the coffin if you want to catch Darkrai sometime later.

Ok thanks. Glad I asked.

Now I just need to get to it. Also can't get to the old man laying down. I assume I need to interact w the coffin before doing the sin ritual?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Ok thanks. Glad I asked.

Now I just need to get to it. Also can't get to the old man laying down. I assume I need to interact w the coffin before doing the sin ritual?

Nope, you can do it whenever you want before triggering the last 2/3 battles, I've did it after doing the Sins Event and before doing the last battles of the place.

ON: So.. on Sevii Island 8 i've found Bill, he told me about the Swords of Justice, suddenly walked all East and nothing happened afterwards. Surfed through the whole island but absolutely nothing happened at all, and I feel as if it was the exact same thing in my previous run through the game, shouldn't the Swords of Justice appear in the Island or something, at least?

Leaving that aside, it's kinda sad that in most of the islands there's only 2 or 3 trainers, a lot of pointless conversations and some items here and there, the Trainer Tower should make a comeback from Vanilla FR/LG on Beta 12, imho.

Btw, does someone know where are the Fuse Recipes 4 & 6? I already explored all of the Sevii Islands but wasn't able to find those.

Last edited:

hoboNEET

Waiting For The Apocalypse
Years
The amount of effort going into this is seriously remarkable and overwhelming, once it gets finished, I think I might be too busy to play anything else.

I am in absolute awe of this, it is by far the best hack I've seen. I pray for your sanity, the amount of work you're doing must be hazardous to your health.

Keep up the amazing work, the current beta is staggeringly terrific.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Hey @Aethestode, I just thought about it, but since Beta 12's Demo is practically a piece of the cake that Beta 12 is, can we safely assume that the Demo's save is going to be compatible with the full release or should we still start from zero once it's out?

EDIT: Welp, I guess that without being able to trigger the Swords of Justice, I'm finally done with Beta 11E, here's my legendaries box:
PWqFgt2.png

Note: The last 5 pokemons are my Lv100s, I saw them fit to fill the empty slots.
Note2: #NeverForget their names: Shazam, Ignis, Wrath, Pika and Pollymolly. Special mention to Steve/Mewtwo, Garen/Latios and Katarina/Latias.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
How or when do I do the bonus chapters? Are all of them complete, and not glitchy?

They have their own place in the story before/after certain events.
Some events can't happen if you're advanced enough into the Plot.
Leaving that aside, each sidequest has its own point of beginning, so it depends in which sidequest would you want to do.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 29, 2016
They have their own place in the story before/after certain events.
Some events can't happen if you're advanced enough into the Plot.
Leaving that aside, each sidequest has its own point of beginning, so it depends in which sidequest would you want to do.

Looks like I have to restart. So what should I do first and what last? The full order, or is it already in the main post? And are there any glitchy ones that shouldn't be done?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Looks like I have to restart. So what should I do first and what last? The full order, or is it already in the main post? And are there any glitchy ones that shouldn't be done?

You can go in any order you want, I usually follow the main post's because I can, simply as that.
About glitchy sidequests.. not that I could think of right now.

Back