• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2016
    please I am so looking forward with this hack please make it complete :)))))

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Hey Aethestode,is it possible that the beta 12 can me released next month,i am really willings to play it.Still keep up with your good work,I hope it gets released before November.I hope you get well soon

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2016
    Can someone help me with getting the hack to work? I used the UPS patcher and everything. The Firered folder was extracted, I downloaded the UPS file, but it always says "Input checksum is invalid"
    And this is a clean firered rom, I just downloaded it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Can someone help me with getting the hack to work? I used the UPS patcher and everything. The Firered folder was extracted, I downloaded the UPS file, but it always says "Input checksum is invalid"
    And this is a clean firered rom, I just downloaded it.

Click on the ignore checksum box when Patching.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2017
    I think I found my way. Came across tiki island for the first time. Not sure how I missed it before. Now it brought me up to shamuti so I think I'm on the right track.

Great game so far. Get well soon aethestode

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2017
    I think I found my way. Came across tiki island for the first time. Not sure how I missed it before. Now it brought me up to shamuti so I think I'm on the right track.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2017

Well scratch that (thinking I'm on the right track). Did the whole thing with the legendary birds and now I'm lost again. Can't seem to find my way to kumquat

Edit: scrounged YouTube for guides and found that I was missing an exit from Fairchild to cleopatra. It's so hard to get perspective on my location without a map. It's tricky finding openings in the barriers around the world to get to the next locations. Although in a way, the added difficulty is a nice change from the regular games.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hey Aethestode,is it possible that the beta 12 can me released next month,i am really willings to play it.Still keep up with your good work,I hope it gets released before November.I hope you get well soon

Even if nothing comes up for him, from here on out, by next month he'll be done with kanto, and maybe the start of the Orange archipelago

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • How exactly do you do that? Sorry for being so stupid lol >.<

Like this:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2016
    First beat the Orange archipelago league,then the ticket would be on sale in the vermilion city mart

OMG Thanks! Finally got to One Island. Also, I saw in the main page of this forum that Mirage Islands is completed under [Features] spoiler. How do I get that ticket? Or is it still impossible to obtain?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • OMG Thanks! Finally got to One Island. Also, I saw in the main page of this forum that Mirage Islands is completed under [Features] spoiler. How do I get that ticket? Or is it still impossible to obtain?

Once you beaten the Orange Archipielago, go with Professor Oak and he'll give you the ticket.

is fusion recipes are only in the Sevii Islands? And do you know where is recipe 7 at?

Found it, literally the first one i've got, it's on Southern Island's creepy-looking forest.
    46CWP0C.png

Last edited:
    Back