• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

FelipeGazolla

I'm here just for Pokémon Adventure Red
Years
  • This was the best pokémon game i ever had playied, it is really a pitty! I hope he can change his mind.

Years
  • Please bring back the creator of this hack this hack is the best ever and the one that as more work put in to it. He was about to release beta 12 that was taking this hack to another level I love this hack more then anything he is the best hack bring him back

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have read in an link that you are cancaling your hack. Does it true. If true why?
    After all the hard work Aethestode has put into this, I highly doubt it's been cancelled.
    Is the hack is really been cancelled?
    Please bring back the creator of this hack this hack is the best ever and the one that as more work put in to it. He was about to release beta 12 that was taking this hack to another level I love this hack more then anything he is the best hack bring him back

So.. I've came back as soon as I saw that the thread was getting new responses to sum things up.

-The HackROM was certainly canceled and its been ever since the day that Aethestode got himself in troubles with the moderation unnecesarily.
    -You can read the details on his PoV over here.
    -You can read the details on a Moderation Member's PoV over here.

With that being said and after everyone's able to know the situation correctly, I'll just ask to Harry if he can close the thread for good.

EDIT: Welp, Harry says that if Aethestode doesn't come and ask for the thread to be closed by himself, it'll remain opened.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    I'm stuck underwater r and can't evolve my poliwrath found the water stone but it wont let me evolve him what do I do

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I'm stuck underwater r and can't evolve my poliwrath found the water stone but it wont let me evolve him what do I do

1) Just speak with the stone where the whole msgbox happened to go back to the surface.
    2) The water stone adds itself in your Bag and you trigger the evolution by using it on Poliwhirl. It's not that you trigger the evolution by interacting with the rock or anything.

Years
  • Well peoples, I think this hack was cancelled, yes... In link posted by Lunos (reddit), Aethestode says he don't want work in this hack... Much peoples only say bad things, and he got to the hospital twice... He was making a good work for us, adding things we told him...
    Well, in reddit, he said the hack is cancelled. And he deleted the hack folder from his desktop.
    He said too if he want continue the hack in future, he'll let people say.
    Resuming: Unhappily, I think we don't will have Beta 12 on November 15th. But, I hope Aethestode change him mind and continue the hack... Because, he have know don't all peoples will apreciatte him work, but much peoples yes.

Sorry for bad English.
    If Aethestode see it, please return the work with the hack.
    #WeWantRedChapterBack

FelipeGazolla

Years
  • Man, i saw the Mods insulting him, i just had played his hack and sign up here just for it. I am almost crying for the best pokémon game i played on my life, but how he said, it is not funny anymore for him. I would like to know if one friend could continue for him, i think it is not a bad idea. Well, thank Spherical Ice and other mods for crash the best game of this community, are you satisfied?
    #WeWantRedChapterBack

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Man, i saw the Mods insulting him, i just had played his hack and sign up here just for it. I am almost crying for the best pokémon game i played on my life, but how he said, it is not funny anymore for him. I would like to know if one friend could continue for him, i think it is not a bad idea. Well, thank Spherical Ice and other mods for crash the best game of this community, are you satisfied?
    #WeWantRedChapterBack

1) To be fair, the whole ordeal started because of PirateOfThe7Seas' comment. That's what triggered Aethestode after having all those insults from different parts of the internet accumulated for quite a long time on him, clearly.

2) The moderators didn't want to make Aethestode abandon his work at all, they just did their job which was to apply the rules when they see 'em fit. That's how a community as big as PokeCommunity keeps going, because there are rules and they do definitely need to be followed.
    EDIT: Forgot to add, PirateOfThe7Seas' Comment should definitely been deleted too though.

3) I actually thought about someone taking on Aethestode's job. The thing is that he deleted the project's folder entirely and working with someone else's job, say, by modifying the already existent Beta 11E or Beta 12's Demo without having a proper list of the offsets and flags used, table repointings and such, is kinda hard if not plain impossible.

Last edited:

FelipeGazolla

Years
  • 1) To be fair, the whole ordeal started because of PirateOfThe7Seas' comment. That's what triggered Aethestode after having all those insults from different parts of the internet accumulated for quite a long time on him, clearly.
    Ok, i just had sign up, i remember that Spherical Ice wasn't the only, but why insult the guy of this way? The only thing i didn't like was the level reset idea, but i respected him and spoke nothing, cause the game is of him.

2) The moderators didn't want to make Aethestode abandon his work at all, they just did their job which was to apply the rules when they see 'em fit. That's how a community as big as PokeCommunity keeps going, because there are rules and they do definitely need to be followed.
    Surely, i agree with you, rules are rules, but you know how he worked hard, and the guy call him by tyrant and the post isn't even deleted? They follow the rules just how it favors them. Aethestode was angry, and i understand it. I already did many things i should'nt cause of it and, in the final, you are always "wrong".

3) I actually thought about someone taking on Aethestode's job. The thing is that he deleted the project's folder entirely and working with someone else's job, say, by modifying the already existent Beta 11E or Beta 12's Demo without having a proper list of the offsets and flags used, table repointings and such, is kinda hard if not plain impossible.
    I didn't even waited new tiles and graphics, the game was already incredible how it was, if he permisses, i think someone continuing by beta 11 is the best way, just to finish elite four e johto arcs, and who knows, nanomi and decolore, i think theses 2 original stories would be fantastics.

Years
  • Thank you Lunos for providing a link to the reddit page, I don't really use it so I hadn't seen those posts. I'm sad to hear it cancelled, but I don't fault Aethestode. Even in an unfinished state, this is one of the best hacks I've seen of Pokemon, and I appreciate all the hard work he's done.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    Sad to see another great rom hack dying. It seems like the good hacks never get finished...
    But good luck on the creators new projects.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Sad to see another great rom hack dying. It seems like the good hacks never get finished...
    But good luck on the creators new projects.

To be fair, while all the extra content that was planned ended not being in, what entitles to the Pokemon Adventures Manga's First Arc with Red pretty much was, so in that sense, it is finished.

Hououin Kyouma

Epic Ringo Face
    Years
  • Yeah Lunos is right since the rest of the game is essentially Aethestode created. The original manga only goes up til Blue vs Red and then Red just makes cameos in GSC and RSE arc. That's if your not counting the new ORAS chapter.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Yeah Lunos is right since the rest of the game is essentially Aethestode created. The original manga only goes up til Blue vs Red and then Red just makes cameos in GSC and RSE arc. That's if your not counting the new ORAS chapter.

I thought that Red's Arc was up to Bruno's fight, after that, it was the beginning of Yellow's Arc xD .. I'll check.

EDIT: Oh, ok, that actually was explained in Yellow's Arc but Red's in fact certainly ends with him beating Green in the Pokemon League xD

Years
  • I have been following this since very early beta versions, and it is a real shame that it is canceled now, a real shame, because I think Aethestode is by far the most talented hacker in this community, well, was. I have played many Pokémon hacks and the quality of his recent scripts plus the speed he had for fixing things were brilliant, unmatched. Rules were not applied with equality, Aethestode was punished more than those that insulted him. I understand Aethestode has had quite the few arguments, he is not the calmest person in the world, all of us know that, but he wasn't treated fairly here.

I hope our friend Aethestode changes his mind one day, he said "looking at the hack makes me remember the negative stigma". I hope that changes, because most people have supported him a lot, the amount of support this game has had has been epic, haters are gonna hate, of course, but I hope he can also keep that in mind, instead of staying just with the negative things.

This forum loses a very important member in a tremendously stupid way.

If you haven't played the game yet, go on and do it, it is very fun, and funny as well, and it follows the manga extremely well!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    I just created an account to say how great this hack was abd after a week the thread had been closed :(
    I'm really excited to catch the Gen4-7 pokemon though but there were rumors that the game is cancelled <//////3 my heart was almost shuttered by that news.
    #AesthetodeIsAwesome
    #AdventureRedIsTheBest

Back