• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    DqjzUB4.png

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2017
    this is so crazy seeing this on a rom like if you are able to do this on a rom its scary (in a good way lol) to see what you can do in rpg maker.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    I can't wait because everybody else's rom is terrible or it doesn't work but I'm gonna have to.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2018
    Will I be able to continue from the point where the Beta 12 demo ends once the new version comes out?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2020
    Will I be able to continue from the point where the Beta 12 demo ends once the new version comes out?

Probably not cause its seems to me to be a complete remodel (yes even the beta 12 demo has its differences from this version) So i guess not

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Aethestode in previous beta green was the female and blue was the male...
    Why the change?
    But I wanna thank you for all your hard work. This hack just incredible there is no words good enough to describe how good it really is.
    Thank you for all your dedication there is no other hacker like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Aethestode in previous beta green was the female and blue was the male...
    Why the change?
    But I wanna thank you for all your hard work. This hack just incredible there is no words good enough to describe how good it really is.

In previous Betas, there was a confusion apparently. People would name the boy Green, thus ending up with two ''Greens''. There is no known way yet on how to name both rivals, so Aethestode has decided on following the original Manga, changing the names respectively, thus for the previously stated confusion to be resolved.

A welcome change, in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    When did the original manga end bc I would hope you get past the ending in beta 11e? I don't want to rush him or nag because I know the actual pokemon games suck besides gold -leafgreen. Bruno is a b***** for that hole thing and I believe they changed it in the anime. I just thoroughly enjoyed the game and can't wait for the next Aethestode submission.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Aethestode in previous beta green was the female and blue was the male...
    Why the change?

The real reason is because I'm sick of seeing this message

"Wh.. Wh.. what...!? But the boy is Green! Wh... Wh... What...?"

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • When did the original manga end bc I would hope you get past the ending in beta 11e?
    Red's Chapter inside the Pokémon Adventures Manga ended just how 11E ended.
    Spoiler:

Bruno is a b***** for that hole thing and I believe they changed it in the anime.
    They never "changed it in the anime" because Pokémon Adventures was never adapted into an Anime.
    Bruno from the Pokémon Anime is a different character with no relation with the Bruno from the Pokémon Adventures Manga and the same applies to any character who ever appeared on both works at the same time.
    Manga's Agatha isn't related to Anime's Agatha, Manga's Lorelei isn't related to Anime's Lorelei, Green isn't Gary and so on.

Back