• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    ignGx5R.png

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2017
    Aethesode in the features you mentioned blue, green , yellow are playable . How is it possible as this game focuses on Reds story

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Aethesode in the features you mentioned blue, green , yellow are playable . How is it possible as this game focuses on Reds story
    If I recall correctly, we already got a taste of that in the Beta 12 Demo where we used Green in the Lavender Tower Chapter for a while.
    Swapping OWs, Sprites and Teams isn't a big deal. The first two are possible with JPAN's Engine and there's some commands of XSE that allows to temporarily store the Player's Pokémon team in a variable and give it back to him when it's needed, if I recall correctly.

Years
  • I'm fairly new to this game but have seen a few playthroughs. Is it worth it to go and visit other ROM Hacks or see the other Adventure Chapter hacks whilst waiting for Beta 12 to release (presumingly December or Early 2018) or start a playthrough now?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2020
    I'm fairly new to this game but have seen a few playthroughs. Is it worth it to go and visit other ROM Hacks or see the other Adventure Chapter hacks whilst waiting for Beta 12 to release (presumingly December or Early 2018) or start a playthrough now?

Try playing the beta 11-E , It will give u a base of what to come (Story wise)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    I'm fairly new to this game but have seen a few playthroughs. Is it worth it to go and visit other ROM Hacks or see the other Adventure Chapter hacks whilst waiting for Beta 12 to release (presumingly December or Early 2018) or start a playthrough now?
    At the moment, the other Adventure Chapter hacks don't have a lot of content. You could probably finish them in a day or two.
    If you have other hacks on your "to-play" list, then yeah, why not get to those first as you wait.
    In the end, it depends on how much you would mind replaying the hack. Beta 12 won't be as long as 11E, but with all the improvements and new features, it probably won't even feel like the same game.

Back