• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2020
I don't think anyone yet tried such an ambitious project, so there's no way to determine whether it's actually possible or not. I suppose that with some clever tricks and a good organization, it might be possible.
It's a matter of waiting and see how it slowly happens.

I also think it might be possible. After all, it appears to be possible to put all levels from Sonic 1, Sonic 2 plus its cut levels, and Sonic 3 & Knuckles in one single rom. And look at the hack Super Mario Bros. 3 Mix, which has many more levels than the original, and they are even longer. A good portion of levels even have the comets from Super Mario Galaxy when you complete the game, so that's technically even more levels. So I don't know if you can put all the regions in one single rom, but I'm pretty sure you can put quite some. And also, maybe it could be possible to have a multi part hack with common sections, and you could transfer your save during those sections.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 4, 2017
Could you re-upload the pokémon adventure red chapter lore.pptx file?

Your mediafire was not actived.

Thank you.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 30, 2017
what if there was a lvl prestiege system in place so you could change your pokemon into an EX state after you reach lvl 100 that way you have a reason to still train a lvl 100 pokemon.

Years
icfM7qP.png

WmVgkFv.png

BYNCOcL.png

Blue is gorgeous. She's my favorite character from beta 11e.

Can't wait to play this when it is done <3

Keep it up, Aesthethode! Good luck!!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 4, 2017
Could you re-upload the pokémon adventure red chapter lore.pptx file?

Your mediafire was not actived.

Thank you.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 2, 2017
I played this before.. now I'm playing it again , xD I don't think I noticed this before , you 4th wall breaking mother cunucker xD u gangsta

EDIT : I was gonna post a pic of Cyrus in Pewter City Musuem, but the forums won't allow me cause I'm new and I need "5 posts"...oh well , nice xD
Also , that "Don't Stop Believin'" lyrics by Journey said by Finn is just gold xD I'm a Journey fan myself so I kinda loved that part xD Hope to see more till Future Arc

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Looking awesome as always but i have a doubt , In which part in beta 11e did green get sacificed ? Is it something from a new region or did i miss it ? , Please help
In Beta 11E, his soul got pulled down to the Underworld by "Porygon-Z".
In Beta 12, as you just saw in Aethestode's pics, Green's gonna be apparently sacrificed in the Orre Region.
There's no details about that event, so we don't know if he dies, if that blood does automatically mean he's dead, or anything else than what the pics shows, really. Aethestode wants us to discover it by ourselves once the Beta 12 version containing the Orre Region events is released.

how can i open ups file?
You can't. You're supposed to apply that .UPS Patch to a Clean Pokémon FireRed USA v1.0 ROM using a program like NUPS Patcher.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 26, 2017
Hi guys!

I'd like to start off by saying how incredible Adventure Red is; Aethestode, you've done an amazing job creating a unique Pokémon experience where words cannot express how much enjoyment I've obtained from playing. I was sad to hear about what happened and how you were to discontinue the hack, understandably, but was overjoyed when I recently discovered you decided to continue.

Now, to my point, I am curious as to how many members are aware of Retroachievements; I'll brielfy explain to those who aren't aware.

Retroachievements is a database that allows the ability to add and unlock achievements within old school games. Achievements have been created for a fair few Pokémon games such as Adventure Red and even rom hacks such as Ash Gray and Ultra Violet.

I think that adding the option to have achievements in this game would enable even more depth to the experience. Considering the side quests, and all of the unique conversations that could be had, it would be a fantastic addition.

Would anyone else be interested in this feature? - I'm willing to learn how to create achievements but I feel that Aethestode should be the one to decide where achievements should be earnt. If this is something you're interested in, please do let me know. = )

Unfortunately, as my post count is very low, I cannot post links yet otherwise I would have provided links to the achievements for the games I have mentioned above but I'm sure you can find this yourself by Googling Retroachievements and searching for "pokemon".

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you guys soon = )

Back