• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Announcement: There won't be any screenshots for the rest of the year since the hack is releasing soon. Aethestode wants to save some mystery.

Pok%C3%A9mon.SPECIAL.full.498453.jpg

GET HYPED...! :pokeball:

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2021
    Hey everyone !
    i have a problem after pikachu shows his real form and everyone gets back to human world...
    after cutscenes it teleports me to prf Ivy DUMP and whenever i leave it shows the cutscenes again and again ...
    is this the beta 11 end or it's just a bug ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hey everyone !
    i have a problem after pikachu shows his real form and everyone gets back to human world...
    after cutscenes it teleports me to prf Ivy DUMP and whenever i leave it shows the cutscenes again and again ...

Yeah it's a bug, I'll let one of the other guys, explain how to get out of it, but essentially it has to do with teleportation codes or something

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey everyone !

It's a bug that usually happens to most of the people.
    You can read how to fix it right here.

ON: Valezio already said it, but here's a pic of Aethestode's message anyways to avoid any possible doubts.
    xI9XQgv.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    It's better to wait for B12 or try B11E? Since it seems B12 have many improvements but less regions.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    The Beta 12's Demo felt quite different compared to the Beta 11E, so I'd say it's worth playing as if you were playing any other ROM Hack, with it being its own and old thing.
    I started playing B11E and so far I am really enjoying it. I will try to finish it before B12(if I can, or at least Kanto), so I can experience the changes by myself.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2017
    Hello, I was curious if you are going to implement more PC boxes in a future update since it looks like there are going to be a loy more pokemon to catch. Normal gen 3 games only come with 14 boxes (or 420 pokemon)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2017
    Good Morning!

I'm new here. I renember the times when I used to play pokemon. This hack impresses me and I would like to try it. But got a very important question.

If I start playing now (version 11) then when version 12 comes out I need to start all over onces agin from the start? or it is possible to download the new version and continue playing from the moment I am (in version 11).

Best Regards!

Ref

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2017
    Good Morning!

I'm new here. I renember the times when I used to play pokemon. This hack impresses me and I would like to try it. But got a very important question.

If I start playing now (version 11) then when version 12 comes out I need to start all over onces agin from the start? or it is possible to download the new version and continue playing from the moment I am (in version 11).

Best Regards!

Ref

i don't know, but i used to play beta 12, but then i downloaded beta 11 and i had to play it again. so i GUESS you have to play again.

Back