• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2018
    Morning all, I couldn't see a rule not to ask but none the less apologies if I'm just blind.
    Does anyone know of a list of saved games / have a save file for b13 around the evil oak chapter? Having finished Blaines chapter and had the 3 birds and giovanni cutscene evil oak hasn't appeared in his lab for me at all :/

Sorry, let's change that to b11e saves not 13

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Morning all, I couldn't see a rule not to ask but none the less apologies if I'm just blind.
    Does anyone know of a list of saved games / have a save file for b13 around the evil oak chapter? Having finished Blaines chapter and had the 3 birds and giovanni cutscene evil oak hasn't appeared in his lab for me at all :/
    Beta 13 Part 1 ends after receiving the Volcano Badge from Blaine, that's why there isn't an "Evil Oak" in Professor Oak's Lab.

ON: So, since sharing an invitation to a Discord server directly is unfortunately not allowed, whoever wants to join in Red Chapter's Discord Server will have to send a PM to Valezio, DarkCacos or me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    XjYbT7

How about this Dragonite form, please use this instead of what you mentioned......orange formes/XjYbT8
    HHNbrQ

How about this Dragonite form, please use this instead of what you mentioned......orange forme
    images.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Hey i have a brillant idea towards Steve, have him being ressurected

As for the old human meat lover, i was wondering, would he became a zombie in later version?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • New beta when?
    As it was said before, there is no release date atm.
    What happened? I thought Aethestode quit developing this game.
    Long story short: Aethestode stopped developing the ROM Hack at some point because reasons and he came back some months later. You should play the Beta 13 Part 1 and then you should take a look at the Special Update post, both are linked in the main post.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    is there any way to fast forward time in the game (for the time sensitive side quests)
    Your emulator probably uses the Real Time Clock, meaning the time inside the game matches your system (phone or PC you're playing on) time. So changing your system time temporarily should work. (You may need to save in-game and reset the game to the title screen for it to take effect.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2018
    HELP???

I just finished the Blaine story arc but I can't access the Pokemon Mansion? There's an NPC standing in the way. I encountered Mewtwo and all...

I then went to Pallet Town to see Oak and move the story forward but he was normal. What am I missing???

Thanks

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • HELP???

I just finished the Blaine story arc but I can't access the Pokemon Mansion? There's an NPC standing in the way. I encountered Mewtwo and all...

I then went to Pallet Town to see Oak and move the story forward but he was normal. What am I missing???

Thanks

The mansion at Cinnabar Island is not accessible in the Beta 13 Part 1 and it ends after receiving the Volcano Badge from Blaine. After that you can:
    -Defeat the trainers in Route 29 21
    -Grind for the Beta 13 Part 2
    -Catch the pokémon that you haven't caught yet.
    -Revisit Kanto now that you have Cut and Surf.
    -Get all the TMs that you haven't obtained yet.
    -Complete the available Side Quests that you might have missed.

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Almost 3 hours late but better late than never, enjoy.
    BETA_13_01.png
    BETA_13_02.png

BETA_13_03.png
    BETA_13_04.png
    BETA_13_06.png

BETA_13_05.png
    BETA_13_06.png
    BETA_13_07.png

Man oh man! These updates have got me feeling extremely hyped. Just praying with hope that my save file will be compatible with part 2 cause this hack seems to be quite sensitive when it comes to patching and updates as it creates a set of unwarranted and unexpected bugs.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2018
    Sorry, that was a typo, Route 29 is one of the Johto Region routes and it is not a part of the Beta 13.
    I meant to say Route 21, the one between Cinnabar Island and Pallet Town.

But the route 21 is glithched so i think we should avoid it

Back