• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    OK, so I saw that Bulbasaur evolves at level 28 in Part 2, so does that mean he only stays as Ivysaur for 4 levels? Shouldn't Ivysaur -> Venusaur get raised too?

Years
  • 1 more question, can i continue from beta 13p1?

Yes, once Beta 13 - Part 2 will be released, you'll be able to continue playing with the save already in your possession from Beta 13 - Part 1.

However, if you got into a bugged mission or something and still saved, then maybe it would be wiser to start over to avoid any future problem with the flags.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2022
    I've played this game 2 or 3 times and every release I had to start from beginning so now I am waiting for it to finish , do you have any idea when will you finish this hack ?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've played this game 2 or 3 times and every release I had to start from beginning so now I am waiting for it to finish , do you have any idea when will you finish this hack ?

The completed ROM Hack, and not just Beta 13 - Part 2 which will include all of Kanto, might take a couple of years, if not more.

However, you can hop on the train and play the Hack, as you will be able to use the save already in your possession - starting from Beta 13 - Part 1 - and continue playing in the newer patches.

I'm sure Lunos has mentioned it countless times already.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Freshly baked updates, enjoy.
    BETA_13_485.png
    BETA_13_491.png

BETA_13_503.png
    BETA_13_505.png

BETA_13_529.png
    BETA_13_545.png
    BETA_13_551.png

It's not over yet.
    BETA_13_557.png
    BETA_13_561.png

BETA_13_583.png
    BETA_13_585.png

Have some more.
    BETA_13_586.png
    BETA_13_587.png
    BETA_13_588.png

BETA_13_589.png
    BETA_13_590.png
    BETA_13_591.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2018
    They're probably holding focus bands. Just steal them thief.

Also shouldn't pikachu learn substitute since it's used in saffron city and it's also important in yellow chapter.

Help i cant get to saffron cosplayers of katy perry and taylor swift are blocking the way. I dont know what to do and i dont want to cheat around them

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Help i cant get to saffron cosplayers of katy perry and taylor swift are blocking the way. I dont know what to do and i dont want to cheat around them

You cannot access Saffron City in the Beta 13 Part 1, it ends after Blaine gives you the Volcano Badge.
    After that you can:
    -Defeat the trainers in Route 21
    -Grind for the Beta 13 Part 2
    -Catch the pokémon that you haven't caught yet.
    -Revisit Kanto now that you have Cut and Surf.
    -Get all the TMs that you haven't obtained yet.
    -Complete the available Side Quests that you might have missed.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2018
    Hey, not sure if anyone reported this but, the bonus chapter for poliwhirl, if you don't have poliwhirl and try to evolve it, you will get a ? Icon and then it turns into shiny poliwrath. And your poliwhirl doesn't evolve automatically in your box.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey,I might've done something,that caused a fatal glitch,that doesn't let me continue playing.
    I'm now in Chapter 12 - Breaking In,but now if I want to fight the rocket grunt or a wild pokemon,the game hangs up with the famous GBA hung up sound,so I sadly can't continue,thankfully to Bizhawks feature of rewinding ,I was able to recover from this,I recorded the whole rewinded process,if someone is interested in this,I can upload it,but my only guess would be,that he game couldn't handle,that I changes Blue's outfit to the FR/LG outfit and then locked up when it tried to load reds sprite after the bonus episode ended? Also which I think will already be reported,but the pika drawing item will also crash the game,when you try to select it,at least that happened on both bizhawk and the 3ds Virtual Console.

Back