• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2018
    I just want to say this rom is amazing and I love it. Especially the fashion case.

Slight confusion though on the wording of things. There OP says it has all of these extra regions but that beta 13.1 stops at cinnabar. So does that mean these extra regions are not available in that update? It sounds like there are supposed to be 9-10 regions already available? If so, what version of the game are they present?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • 1 main chapter? You post Viridian Gym Chapter updates here? Because the last main chapter is Indigo Plateau League
    No, Aethestode still hasn't posted any pictures about the events at Viridian City's Gym and the Indigo Plateau.
    I remind everyone just in case, that there aren't pictures of every single thing. A lot of stuff is being worked on behind the curtains, Aethestode can't show y'all everything or it'd ruin the fun.
    I just want to say this rom is amazing and I love it. Especially the fashion case.

Slight confusion though on the wording of things. There OP says it has all of these extra regions but that beta 13.1 stops at cinnabar. So does that mean these extra regions are not available in that update? It sounds like there are supposed to be 9-10 regions already available? If so, what version of the game are they present?
    All the regions mentioned in the OP are features planned for the full version of Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter. They are not in the game yet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2018
    All the regions mentioned in the OP are features planned for the full version of Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter. They are not in the game yet.

Alright yeah the OP said it was features it currently has, not planned so I was confused by that.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    During the evolution chapter i was looking for a krabby and ran into this shellder.
    Don't know if you should find that high leveled pokemon.

Attachments

• Shellder.png
      Shellder.png
      56.1 KB · Views: 87

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • During the evolution chapter i was looking for a krabby and ran into this shellder.
    Don't know if you should find that high leveled pokemon.
    I took it to the Discord Server, thanks for reporting it.

ON: Super small update.
    BETA_13_882.png

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hmm... isn't Ivysaur supposed to evolve at level 40+? Or has Ivysaur's raise in evolution level not been put in yet?
    Ivysaur does evolve at Lv40, yes. What is the problem?
    I have encountered a big bug. When we surf to route 21 and come back to pallet town, all the people of that down disappeared.
    Already reported. Don't worry, that will fix itself automatically after completing the events at Silph Company during the Beta 13 Part 2, Aethestode already said this long ago.

ON: Freshly baked updates, enjoy.
    BETA_13_885.png
    BETA_13_894.png
    BETA_13_899.png

BETA_13_904.png
    BETA_13_906.png
    BETA_13_911.png

BETA_13_914.png
    BETA_13_915.png
    BETA_13_916.png

BETA_13_925.png
    BETA_13_928.png
    BETA_13_929.png

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Ivysaur does evolve at Lv40, yes. What is the problem?

Already reported. Don't worry, that will fix itself automatically after completing the events at Silph Company during the Beta 13 Part 2, Aethestode already said this long ago.

ON: Freshly baked updates, enjoy.
    BETA_13_885.png
    BETA_13_894.png
    BETA_13_899.png

BETA_13_904.png
    BETA_13_906.png
    BETA_13_911.png

BETA_13_914.png
    BETA_13_915.png
    BETA_13_916.png

BETA_13_925.png
    BETA_13_928.png
    BETA_13_929.png

Man oh man! I'm absolutely loving these updates, escpecially the one with the Whitehand battle Sprite. Pokémon Myths and Rumors are my favorites and this just adds to the hype train for me!

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2018
    Hmm... isn't Ivysaur supposed to evolve at level 40+? Or has Ivysaur's raise in evolution level not been put in yet?
    It does evolves at lvl 40 but if your friendship with the pokemon is high enough it will evolve earlier just like in the picture
    but if you have a ivysaur during the zapmolcuno fight it will evolve no matter what the level.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    I was wondering, could someone give me a list of the side quests that I'm able to complete as of beta 13 part 1 and how to start them? I'd really appreciate it!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Not so freshly baked updates, but they're still warm.
    S-Sorry, I was busy watching The House of Paper on Netflix.

New pokémon icons and palettes for them.
    As a side effect, the palette of the PC Boxes selection got screwed, but well, in Aethestode's eyes that's a small price to pay.
    I hope people don't start reporting this issue with the palette as a bug once the Part 2 comes out.
    BETA_13_-_Copy_18_01.png
    BETA_13_02.png
    BETA_13_03.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hay! Lunos, you are absolutely doing a good job and you are very active.

I have met a very serious problem. Today, i went to the safe house of safari zone (the house which is located at the safari zone, which has been placed in a odd place and contain 4 papers which are littered here and there) and when i tried to exit a victribell came and fought me. After the battle, the game freezes. Please help me i am trapped.

Back