• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2018
Siempre me ha encantado el manga, ¡increíble!
Por cierto, dis Aethestode cambió su nombre de usuario a Lunos?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Siempre me ha encantado el manga, ¡increíble!
Por cierto, dis Aethestode cambió su nombre de usuario a Lunos?
English: Please read the post right above yours. Thanks.
Also, keep in mind that PokeCommunity is a community where the main language spoken is English.

Spanish: Por favor, lee el post anterior al tuyo. Gracias.
Por cierto, ten en cuenta que PokeCommunity es una comunidad donde el idioma que se habla principalmente es el Ingles.
If Beta 12 is released, where can I find the download link?
It was a time-limited release.
There is no point in playing it now because it's basically the Beta 13 shared in the main post, but with less content.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2018
I first played this game back from 2015. It was so epic, but the game crashed at some part in the Orange Archipelago. Now here I am, wanting to retry the game and I see the awards and the screenshots. I'm looking forward to the future betas :) I created an account just to post this lol. It's saddening though, that he doesn't visit this site anymore.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
No. As stated sometime ago, the plan is to release a patch per region.
Beta 14 will contain the Orange Archipelago or the Orre Region, most likely.

Can we still use the Pokémon in the Kanto region, in the Orre Region/OI via save file rename?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Can we still use the Pokémon in the Kanto region, in the Orre Region/OI via save file rename?
It looks like Orange Archipelago is the next region that Aethestode will work on.
You're going to be applying its patch to your ROM, so you will be able to use your pokémon, items, etc.
Unless something goes wrong.
the orange archipelago, that's why aethestode showed the map of the valencia island
Speaking of which...

ON: Aethestode has already begun to work in the Orange Islands.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
It looks like Orange Archipelago is the next region that Aethestode will work on.
You're going to be applying its patch to your ROM, so you will be able to use your pokémon, items, etc.
Unless something goes wrong.

Speaking of which...

ON: Aethestode has already begun to work in the Orange Islands.
Spoiler:

yes, finally it shows

lowkey1202

Unofficial Game Tester
Years
  • Age 11
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
chariazard x and venomoth in grass on route 22 , idk if this has been mentioned

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
chariazard x and venomoth in grass on route 22 , idk if this has been mentioned
I checked the location lists of the Route 22 in both, the Beta 11 and the Beta 13 Part 1. There is no Mega Charizard X nor Venomoth in any of them. Please avoid downloading Pre-Patched ROMs as they're often buggy and are modified without permission.
He started the Orange archipelago so that means Part 2 is FINISHED!?!?!
It has been mentioned more than thrice already that the Beta 13 Part 2 is currently being tested by the beta testers.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 12, 2018
I'm Also Suffering from This Problem, Have Anyone Completed The Bonus chapter In Lavender Town Called the return? I'm Really stuck In That Place.

Back