• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2018
    Lunos, So You're Saying I Can't Play The Hack Unless I restart Everything or wait For The next Beta to Be Release?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Lunos, So You're Saying I Can't Play The Hack Unless I restart Everything or wait For The next Beta to Be Release?
    I wonder what mental gymnastics you had to do in order to reach such conclusion.
    I simply told you that the event you're trying to play is bugged in the Beta 13 Part 1.
    Avoid it for now and once the Beta 13 Part 2 comes out, you'll be able to play it.

AdilPlayzCR

YouTube Content Creator
    Years
  • So, could it be that Beta 14 will be divided into several parts like Beta 13 to make more regions playable in each part? Also, is Aethestode gonna take another 6 months to upload pt 2 even though he promised to release it by June? (jk guys don't take it seriously PLZ)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    So, could it be that Beta 14 will be divided into several parts like Beta 13 to make more regions playable in each part? Also, is Aethestode gonna take another 6 months to upload pt 2 even though he promised to release it by June? (jk guys don't take it seriously PLZ)

you have to learn to be patient, even though aethestode can give dates, there may be unforeseen events, after all aethestode is a human being with his problems like everyone else

Last edited:

AdilPlayzCR

YouTube Content Creator
    Years
  • Please read the full comment before ya say anything to me. I said that I was just kidding and I even said that don't take it seriously. I know it is hard to do a job for which you don't even get paid. I appreciate Aehestode's efforts.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • So, could it be that Beta 14 will be divided into several parts like Beta 13 to make more regions playable in each part?
    The release plan for the Beta 14 hasn't been decided yet, Aethestode just started to work on it after all.
    It could be a single release once he's done with the Orange Archipelago or it could be split into 2 parts just like Beta 13.
    Also, is Aethestode gonna take another 6 months to upload pt 2 even though he promised to release it by June? (jk guys don't take it seriously PLZ)
    There are no ETAs.
    will aethestode make megas for gen 6 starters???
    As far as we all know? No.
    Can you add shadow Pokemon
    Check the sprite sheets in the main post under the Special Features section. Thanks.

ON: This one a little bit too big, so I'm putting it inside a spoiler.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2019
    Hi there,

Just started playing Beta 13, now i'm in Celadon City, just passed team Rocket scene and talked to Erica.
    After beating the girl with the Vileplume, she's heading back to gym. Once i am at the gym, there is no Erica, can't find her?

How do i continue?

Thanks

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi there,
    Just started playing Beta 13, now i'm in Celadon City, just passed team Rocket scene and talked to Erica.
    After beating the girl with the Vileplume, she's heading back to gym. Once i am at the gym, there is no Erica, can't find her?

How do i continue?
    Thanks
    Sounds like one of the bugs that the early patches of the Beta 13 had. It was fixed in subsequent patches.
    Did you download a Pre-Patched ROM? If so, there's your problem.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    There is still a doubt. If Aethestode started again from zero, why didn't he remove Beta 11e? Is it because he wants people to play a longer beta till the time he completes Beta 13?

It's not a bad hack, why not keep it available? It's a separate hack. People can enjoy both, and also yes while waiting for the next beta you could play 11e to pass your time

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • There is still a doubt. If Aethestode started again from zero, why didn't he remove Beta 11e? Is it because he wants people to play a longer beta till the time he completes Beta 13?
    He did. You won't be able to find a download inside the Discord Server.
    I am the one who decided to leave a download for it over here, in case there's people who wants to experience Red Chapter before the project was restarted.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2018
    just want to know if there are some pokemon evolutions that are "off" for some reason; one is dragonair evolving immediately to dragonite at lvl 32

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2018
    Finally! I have created an account to this thread. Its been years after i remembered my gmail.

Hey lunos big fan of this rom hack . Been reading this thread from page 400 until the latest page. Quick question? If the beta testers are testing the game does all your pictures that you send here . I mean all the images coming from the discord server is playable in the latest beta coming? That ancient bulbasaur jigglypuff thingy?

Back