• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima
Years
  • I just finished the main campaign of this game, and oh wow it's incredible!

I've found a few bugs that aren't listed on the bugs list post. Is there a good way to report them, or see if they've already been reported? Thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    It's in Cinnabar Island's Lab.

I've completed the league and I'm at the lab now but I don't get/or see an invitation.
    I see the device to resurrect fossils (where I got Aerodactyl a while back), a few of the blinking lights machines, 2 computers (one complicated with words that make no sense and another that contains a video that shocks Red) and a piece of paper which details the fossil project that Blaine had mentioned.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I just finished the main campaign of this game, and oh wow it's incredible!

I've found a few bugs that aren't listed on the bugs list post. Is there a good way to report them, or see if they've already been reported? Thanks in advance
    There's a channel to report bugs inside the Discord server. If you're sure that the issues you're going to report haven't been reported there, then go ahead.
    I've completed the league and I'm at the lab now but I don't get/or see an invitation.
    I see the device to resurrect fossils (where I got Aerodactyl a while back), a few of the blinking lights machines, 2 computers (one complicated with words that make no sense and another that contains a video that shocks Red) and a piece of paper which details the fossil project that Blaine had mentioned.
    I said Cinnabar Island's Laboratory, not Blaine's Secret Lab.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Lunos said:
    There's a channel to report bugs inside the Discord server. If you're sure that the issues you're going to report haven't been reported there, then go ahead.

I said Cinnabar Island's Laboratory, not Blaine's Secret Lab.

Oops, my apologies.

I can't believe I walked past it a few times, I think since I hold space/speed button a lot I kept thinking it was the mansion (as the buildings look the same) when I sped around a lot. Gotta take things slowly sometimes haha, oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • meta.png
    lumirage.png
    gemini.png
    wolfie.png
    giraf.png
    clef.png
    iggly.png
    octillery.png
    remoraid.png
    hop.png

kip.png
    skip.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    are these the Pokemon of the gold spaceworld demo Lunos? Just asking cause I just know the originals of remoraid and octillery

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    This guy is really something else, I like how he knows about all the stuff like buried alive, the ghost hand, spaceworld prototypes and is adding this content to his hack!
    And I usually hate fakemons but the fakemons here look nice!

Is that gold unown a fakemon or it happened in the anime/manga/new games cause im kinda left behind in the Pokemon series.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • I beat this game a week ago (except for 3 bonus chapters which im trying to figure out how to do) and I love the new overhaul. comparing this to beta 11e this version is 10x better in many ways. anyways keep up the good work on this game and take your time on the next update, cause school will be starting shortly and I will probably only be able to check on this game twice, maybe three times a month, so yeah. keep up the good work im excited for beta 14.

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima
    Years
  • I beat this game a week ago (except for 3 bonus chapters which im trying to figure out how to do) and I love the new overhaul. comparing this to beta 11e this version is 10x better in many ways. anyways keep up the good work on this game and take your time on the next update, cause school will be starting shortly and I will probably only be able to check on this game twice, maybe three times a month, so yeah. keep up the good work im excited for beta 14.
    Which bonus chapters can't you do? I might be able to help

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • Which bonus chapters can't you do? I might be able to help

im struggling on the kangashkoo village chapter, the battle network chapter, and the yeti event. otherwise that's all I need help with. (I think I know how to do the scam artist event, I think its in a pokecenter where a guy offers you a feebas)

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima
    Years
  • im struggling on the kangashkoo village chapter, the battle network chapter, and the yeti event. otherwise that's all I need help with. (I think I know how to do the scam artist event, I think its in a pokecenter where a guy offers you a feebas)
    Luckily there's videos Lunos has made for most of those :D

Secret Village
    Battle Network
    (Full playlist here)

There isn't a video for how to activate the Yeti event, but it's fairly simple. Between 9pm and 5am, go to Seafoam Island from Cinnabar, and go to about here. That will trigger an event where the player falls asleep and is rescued. The Snorlax will then be between the two rocks

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2019
    All the tickets can be bought in Vermilion City's PokéMart, iirc.

In Vermilion City's PokeMart there is no Aurora ticket, there are only 3 tickets (sevii islands ticket, hoenn ticket and another that I don't remember).

Birth Island it's only thing that's left for me to complete the game, is there a code to obtain the ticket or to teleport to the Island?
    I tried searching everywhere for the ticket but can't seem to find it.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • In Vermilion City's PokeMart there is no Aurora ticket, there are only 3 tickets (sevii islands ticket, hoenn ticket and another that I don't remember).

Birth Island it's only thing that's left for me to complete the game, is there a code to obtain the ticket or to teleport to the Island?
    I tried searching everywhere for the ticket but can't seem to find it.
    Have you explored the Sevii Islands yet? You might get the ticket in one of them.

ON:
    pang.png

BETA_14_01.png
    BETA_14_02.png

BETA_14_12.png
    BETA_14_41.png

BETA_14_48.png
    BETA_14_59.png

BETA_14_63.png
    BETA_14_61.png

BETA_14_62.png
    BETA_14_65.png