• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    When I try to get to saffron city from route 5 and I go east right as I'm about to enter the city an exclamation mark appears above my characters head, then he jumps and turns around, like he was pushed back. Then my character freezes and can't move. This is right after starting chapter 21.

-Fixed itself

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    after getting the ticket to the archipelago islands I went to vermillion city like oak instructed yet there's no blimp anywhere? I checked at the end of a both docks one being the boat from earlier on in the game and the other had nothing... Am I missing something?

-Never mind just read a very recent post about how it'll be out in beta 14

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Untitled-1.png2.png

BETA_14_27.png
    BETA_14_38.png

BETA_14_41.png
    BETA_14_51.png

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2018
    wheres is a good pokemon fire red file to use, i been looking at this rom hack for a few years but thats whats stopping me

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2020
    I'm at Vermilion City, where I've got the water stone. I went back to training, but how do I get up again

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2018
    Will it have a bad effect if i cheated for money? I just want to buy the neo porygon :(((

Well technically you can but mate i tried it once and my game crashed i tried to load the game but my save file became broken ... i learned from my mistakes ;-;
    (its probably cuz i used cheat engine instead of "real cheat codes" but still amma not try it again)

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2018
    does anyone know how officer Jenny in Cerulean Cape knows my name... My IRL name... She has given me a frighten

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • The Orre Section of the Special Updates Post linked in the main post has been updated.
    There's a lot of juicy pics over there and like 2 .GIFs, so I suggest y'all to pay it a visit.
    I should have posted them a lot of time ago, but I kinda forgot to do it. Soz :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    I think i accidentally deleted my 38hour save file?
    The save file is still here but it has 0.00kb ..
    Any hope for me to revive it? Or should i wait for beta14?

The Orre Section of the Special Updates Post linked in the main post has been updated.
    There's a lot of juicy pics over there and like 2 .GIFs, so I suggest y'all to pay it a visit.
    I should have posted them a lot of time ago, but I kinda forgot to do it. Soz :P

I can't find anything new?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    Is beta 13 part 2 out yet or is there a 14 and we're still waiting for it?

Also I've stopped playing this months ago bc I only have 4 badges and martha is blocking areas off. I've been everywhere.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Is beta 13 part 2 out yet or is there a 14 and we're still waiting for it?

13 part 2 has been out for a while now, but in beta 14, you'll have to start over from the beginning

I think i accidentally deleted my 38hour save file?
    The save file is still here but it has 0.00kb ..
    Any hope for me to revive it? Or should i wait for beta14?

I don't know anything about that, but you'll have to start a new save file, when beta 14 comes out anyways so...

Back