• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2020
    Avoid Blue's Tale 2. As it was already mentioned a lot of times, it's pretty buggy, sadly.

ON: New menu, provided by Againsts' patch which you can find right here.
    BETA_13_01.png

Will it also look like that when double pokemon battling?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Will it also look like that when double pokemon battling?
    Yes..? Why would it look any different?
    Bro Can You Make Blue adventure on this .. With Blue as a character and his story?
    Green and Blue Chapter were canceled long ago, that's why Red Chapter has the Blue and Green Tales.
    Pretty sure there's no plans to bring them back.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • hey i think this rom hack is getting darker by the minute but in my opinion thats a good thing. i really enjoyed beta 13 part 2 so im hoping beta 14 will be 20x better. hope this game gets finished one day and i hope the devolopment is going smooth. one more thing this is probably my #1 rom hack thus far. keep up the good work and im excited for the orange isles

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2018

its amazing how far this hack has gone over the years. great job everyone! i've lost track with how many side chapters there are now. though i'm not really complaining, but i feel that there should be more manga content in this game at least beyond RGB arc.

btw is that a swimsuit costume sprite you made during the dive?

Years
  • Oh ok well it's the best rom hack made

its amazing how far this hack has gone over the years. great job everyone! i've lost track with how many side chapters there are now. though i'm not really complaining, but i feel that there should be more manga content in this game at least beyond RGB arc.

btw is that a swimsuit costume sprite you made during the dive?
    Yes it is a swimming outfits

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2018
    incredible game, the story is so good, 1 of the few roms that i played twice
    ... and it still has potential, why not make it extra large with way more stuff to do,
    the biggest the best ya know, like 100 chapters, if thats even possible

difficulty curve was also nice, maybe it gets even better no time pressure tho,
    it's already that good, u could come back in 5 years and continue working on it,
    wouldn't lose any of it's fascination

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2018

btw is that a swimsuit costume sprite you made during the dive?[/QUOTE
    Yes it is a swimming outfits

ah interesting. i should really join the discord site to get updated. how many outfits are there now anyway? all i know are the regular, yukata, frlg, and rocket. and all are still purchasable and used via fashion case?

Back