• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Maybe you should update the main post containing the Orange Saga screenshots???
I'll probably edit the main post later, but not to include them. I don't want the Screenshots section to be too messy as the Special Updates post already contains all the pictures that have been released showing content yet to come.

ON:
BETA_14_01.png
BETA_14_09.png
BETA_14_60.png

BETA_14_81.png
BETA_14_108.png
BETA_14_140.png

BETA_14_170.png
BETA_14_171.png
BETA_14_199.png

BETA_14_210.png
BETA_14_212.png
BETA_14_216.png

BETA_14_240.png
BETA_14_247.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
Hey how about adding a cheat/debug menu in this hack which allows us to teleport to any place, get any Pokemon and item and other cool stuff?

Make this unlockable by beating the game/reaching the end of the the beta or make two patches one with this cheat menu and another without it?

Or simply let us use it from the start of the game if we want lol

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Hey how about adding a cheat/debug menu in this hack which allows us to teleport to any place, get any Pokemon and item and other cool stuff?

Make this unlockable by beating the game/reaching the end of the the beta or make two patches one with this cheat menu and another without it?

Or simply let us use it from the start of the game if we want lol
I'll leave my personal opinion about this idea: It sounds like too much of a hassle, and making something like that with binary methods is not exactly easy.
I mean, Aethestode IS skilled, but I don't think he's into writing ASM Routines or C hacks and such. I could be wrong though.
If you want to get items, pokémon, or whatever other free stuff, I suggest you to make a backup of your savefile and then use cheats at your own risk.

ON:
BETA_14_304.png
BETA_14_321.png
BETA_14_323.png

BETA_14_378.png
BETA_14_388.png

BETA_14_393.png
BETA_14_398.png
BETA_14_400.png

BETA_14_403.png
BETA_14_404.png
BETA_14_406.png

BETA_14_422.png
BETA_14_424.png
BETA_14_426.png

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
I'll leave my personal opinion about this idea: It sounds like too much of a hassle, and making something like that with binary methods is not exactly easy.
I mean, Aethestode IS skilled, but I don't think he's into writing ASM Routines or C hacks and such. I could be wrong though.
If you want to get items, pokémon, or whatever other free stuff, I suggest you to make a backup of your savefile and then use cheats at your own risk.

The only cheat i want is the Eevee code and the Evol coral cheat, i love the Eevees, and a female Eevee is quite rare (unless you play Pokemon Venotide version)

Even in rangi's hack i only used cheats to catch Eevees and a female Flareon, i'm honest

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 24, 2019
Just started playing the game and so far feels really well done.

I just have 2 questions,
1) Do I have to use Reds team or can I mix it up?
2) Is there any documentation to explain pokemon changes, evos, items, move pools etc...

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Just started playing the game and so far feels really well done.

I just have 2 questions,
1) Do I have to use Reds team or can I mix it up?
2) Is there any documentation to explain pokemon changes, evos, items, move pools etc...

You can mix it up, but a few events won't trigger, or we'll be slightly different, as for the second question I don't know

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 27, 2019
Hello can anybody help me how can I go to the orange island I got the orange ticket from oak but where can I use it

Please help me

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
@Lunos Okay I only suggested this cheat menu if it's easy to implement I don't want to stress the author of the hack.

Are all the cheats for the Vanilla FireRed working?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 14, 2020
I'm really looking forward to the game. I can not wait for it to be finished. : D
There are only 3 hacks I follow.
yours, then pokemon purple by wodkahacks (a german hack) and pokemon unbound.
when is a new version to play? and when do you think you'll be completely finished?
keep it up: D

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Soooooooo i see Ash is back in beta 13, can we fight him again? And how is his team coming along? Did they got better? Becuase in beta 11 they were a joke

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 3, 2019
Ralts is not obtainable in Beta 13. In Beta 11, it might be in the Orange Islands or in the chunk of the Hoenn Region it has.

I see so later part of orange islands ;-; thanks and sorry for my useless question. I guess I won't be able to put gardevoir into my main team then (BTW this game is amazing (beta11) for having so many regions including 2 cannon regions that aren't kanto +johto (even if hoenn is a small bite its still something I haven't seen given you added the orange and seveii islands on top of it).

The future of this hack looks amazing as well *^* the day ya add hoenn once more will be the best day cuz I love the story and quirkiness of following red and hoenn is my favorite region. (Fangirl moment over)
Hoenn is my favorite and beloved region as well, 2, though. Especially Pokemon Emerald is one of favorite Roms

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 5, 2022
Sorry if im repeating the same question but , i was playing the game when its end was at pallet town cutscene , and to prepare for next update i lvled up to 40-45 , today im back to continue playing so i updated the rom i have to the latest update , i went to the lab and saw the team rocket member and then i was told im supposed to go to saffron city ans there is an invisible wall , on my way there i suddenly got knocked back and the game froze , what did i do wrong? Im using the latest .ups file and myboy latest version 1.8.0

And another question , do i need to do any bonus chapter to progress in the game or the main chapter is not stopped by anything?

Thanks in advance

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Sorry if im repeating the same question but , i was playing the game when its end was at pallet town cutscene , and to prepare for next update i lvled up to 40-45 , today im back to continue playing so i updated the rom i have to the latest update , i went to the lab and saw the team rocket member and then i was told im supposed to go to saffron city ans there is an invisible wall , on my way there i suddenly got knocked back and the game froze , what did i do wrong? Im using the latest .ups file and myboy latest version 1.8.0

And another question , do i need to do any bonus chapter to progress in the game or the main chapter is not stopped by anything?

Thanks in advance

I don't know why it happened, it could be a bug, and no you don't have to do bonus chapters to continue the story, and as a side note, in the next release you won't be able to continue from your current save file

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 6, 2022

Thanks in advance

This happens when you update with old savefile, its not fully compatible (but I think the only "problem" is this wall, at least for me that was. Use walk through walls code to pass and you can finish it normally. But you have to go up in the forest to pass through, you will see what I mean. Good luck

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
This is the best ROM hack ever! Can't wait for beta 14! Speaking of that, is b14 going to be released in two parts like b13? Or am I asking this too early?

Back