• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2022
    This happens when you update with old savefile, its not fully compatible (but I think the only "problem" is this wall, at least for me that was. Use walk through walls code to pass and you can finish it normally. But you have to go up in the forest to pass through, you will see what I mean. Good luck

I tried but it didnt work , i mean all possible ways knock me back , i really love this romhack but im not ready to start from zero again :(
    I will wait for the next update then

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2018
    the game is really looking great so far! but i fear that all the content (especially the vast number of sidequests) might overwhelm players. is there like a journal option for this game? to see which quests are on going which are completed or what to do next on a sidequest?

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2022
    I tried but it didnt work , i mean all possible ways knock me back , i really love this romhack but im not ready to start from zero again :(
    I will wait for the next update then

Oh oh i used the walk through walls but not where the game freezes , i went in the city from the right entrance and skipped the city by walking through the trees at the bottom so i dont trigger any cutscene , and when i entered the left entrance it showed the cutscene when blue and green flying , but when it ended i was teleported back to where i fought moltres @.@ , anyway i went back to where the game freezes and it let me enter and talk to green to finish the chapter , and it seems i will be walking with pikachu to reach mr.mime.

I was desperate to get it to work because i love this romhack , but i hope i didnt ruin anything lol.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • BETA_14_01.png
    BETA_14_15.png
    BETA_14_18.png

BETA_14_24.png
    BETA_14_30.png
    BETA_14_131.png

BETA_14_150.png
    BETA_14_163.png
    BETA_14_200.png

BETA_14_355.png
    BETA_14_359.png
    BETA_14_363.png
    BETA_14_365.png

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2019
    This is a amazing rom hack. Definitely my favorite of all time. I'm doing a nuzlocke of it on my YouTube channel TheNuzlockeChump. The first episode is currently uploading right now. I'm also doing a Light Platinum nuzlocke which already has a couple of episodes so come check me out. Peace and keep up the great work.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2019
    Anyone know Where the move tutor and move re learner are... I'm trying to get Ice Punch on my Poliwrath.....????

Also where do I get Rock Slide TM....

Love using this Super Eevee 👌🏽

Years
  • Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Anyone know Where the move tutor and move re learner are... I'm trying to get Ice Punch on my Poliwrath.....????

Also where do I get Rock Slide TM....
    1) The Move Relearner is in Lavender Town.
    2) Please check the Guides Section of the main post.
    What do i use the Eviolite for. And where do i go after kanto?
    The Eviolite is an item that greatly boosts the Defense and Sp. Defense of the pokémon holding as long as it can still evolve. However, it's buggy or doesn't work correctly in the ROM Base created by MrDS which Red Chapter uses.

Last edited:

Tapan681

RiverDream
    Years
  • An old player here, are beta 11 and beta 13 completely different? Are they different stories or are continuing chapters?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • An old player here, are beta 11 and beta 13 completely different? Are they different stories or are continuing chapters?
    They're not different stories nor continuing chapters, Beta 13 follows the restart of this project started back in the Beta 12. Basically, it's the same plot (the Pokémon Adventures Manga's), but the tiles were changed, the conversations are a little bit more fledged-out and there's new content not available in the Beta 11.
    It ends when you win the Kanto Region Pokémon League.

Do keep in mind if you intend to start a new savefile now, that you will have to start anew for the Beta 14 (which will include the Orange Islands and will be released in 2 or more parts) because the bag is going to be expanded and that automatically breaks previous savefiles.

ON:
    BETA_14_02.png
    BETA_14_07.png

BETA_14_12.png
    BETA_14_26.png

Last edited:
    Back