• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Riezex32

nik
Years
  • Right now, there's only 2 costumes obtainable leaving the 2 that you start with aside.
    The Team Rocket costume which is mandatory for the story, so you're forced to get it, and the other one is the Traditional costume, which can be obtained in Floral City from a guy with glasses.
    Otherwise, you can also get the Traditional costume by playing the Flower Festival side chapter.

Thanks

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
    Years
  • I've just started playing this game but first impressions so far, this is amazing. The fresh look of Kanto, the profile photos of major characters, seeing Pokemon roaming around the open world, little details like that, I really like. The manga I read a couple of years ago, so seeing it come to life as an actual game is so cool & I'm looking forward to seeing what the current Beta has to offer. The only gripe I have is the swapping out of very useful TMs like Water Pulse, Giga Drain & Secret Power for their next gen equivalents :) it's a small thing I know, but I'm old school like that lol all the best & thank you

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Hi, i have just started playing this game, everything seem great so far. I found some pokemon have weird abilities like gastly with cursed body (according to bulbapedia, a gastly only has levitate), so im wondering which gen this hack is base on. Btw, is there anyway to view the map, the one in poke doesn't show anything, and as special features show, ev is viewable but i can't figure out how, i can only see ev grading in pokemon stat menu. Thank you

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi, i have just started playing this game, everything seem great so far. I found some pokemon have weird abilities like gastly with cursed body (according to bulbapedia, a gastly only has levitate), so im wondering which gen this hack is base on.
    1) Gen. 5 and 6 with original changes here and there.
    Btw, is there anyway to view the map, the one in poke doesn't show anything,
    "The one in poke"....? Anyway, no, there isn't a way to check a map In-Game.
    and as special features show, ev is viewable but i can't figure out how, i can only see ev grading in pokemon stat menu. Thank you
    The grades in the Pokémon Summary are not for EVs but IVs.
    As for the EVs, you can use the Lens to check them. The Lens are a key item you'll get after completing the events at Celadon City.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I've finished beta 14 and i say very very very good job. I love pokemon adventures so it was a great idea to make a game about this. I'm looking forward for the next release.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Is there a name rater?I forgot to name some of my pokemon and its somethign i try to usually do.
    Yes, there is one in Valencia Island.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
    Years
  • Is there a walkthrough for your game? I've completed the Lavender Town chapter, am told to go to Celadon City but can't. The route south from Cerulean is blocked by the Katy Perry & Taylor Swift clones...& if I head east, all the way to where the path to the Power Plant would be in the normal games, there's an "invisible wall" preventing me from entering that place. I'm playing the 14.5 Beta version. As for Bonus Chapters, these are what I've triggered so far but can't progress in them:
    - Love Letter Chapter (the Sailor in Lavender told me I have to bring him something from Celadon in order to continue this)
    - Lake Monster Chapter (I've gone up to the point where Andrew is dragged into the lake)
    - Vengeful Maiden Chapter (I've gone up to meeting the ghost on the deck of the S.S. Anne)
    - Relic Beast Chapter (all I get is the mysterious voice mentioning a Dark Relic)

Please help

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Is there a walkthrough for your game?
    Aethestode doesn't really come here anymore. At least not too often.
    I've completed the Lavender Town chapter, am told to go to Celadon City but can't. The route south from Cerulean is blocked by the Katy Perry & Taylor Swift clones...& if I head east, all the way to where the path to the Power Plant would be in the normal games, there's an "invisible wall" preventing me from entering that place. I'm playing the 14.5 Beta version.
    The path to Celadon City is at the west of Route 5, not the east.
    As for Bonus Chapters, these are what I've triggered so far but can't progress in them:
    - Love Letter Chapter (the Sailor in Lavender told me I have to bring him something from Celadon in order to continue this)
    - Lake Monster Chapter (I've gone up to the point where Andrew is dragged into the lake)
    - Vengeful Maiden Chapter (I've gone up to meeting the ghost on the deck of the S.S. Anne)
    - Relic Beast Chapter (all I get is the mysterious voice mentioning a Dark Relic)
    There's video playthroughs of all those side chapters in the Youtube playlist linked inside the Side Chapter Starting Point Guide at the main post.

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
    Years
  • Aethestode doesn't really come here anymore. At least not too often.

The path to Celadon City is at the west of Route 5, not the east.

There's video playthroughs of all those side chapters in the Youtube playlist linked inside the Side Chapter Starting Point Guide at the main post.

Well, he's got an amazing game here & thank you for the Celadon info! I'm old school :) as cool as video playthroughs may be, I think it's much more simpler to have one document that has all the info people might need, be it the walkthrough or TM/HM list or Pokemon Location list etc, just like the Notepad docs I saw that you wrote up for the Bonus Chapters, Poke Location & TM/HMs...so I'd hoped there'd be a doc for the walkthrough too. Since I'm still early in the game, would you mind if I attempted to work on a walkthrough? I'll just need to start a fresh game & catch up to where my current game is & carry on from there. So that next time people ask for a walkthrough for this game, there'll be one available.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2019
    so I just hopped in and wanted to ask a few questions.

1.) How long in the game and how much post-game content Is there?

2.) Are there any catchable "fakemons" in game or even fakemons in general?

3.) Can you actively go the the other regions up to alola and do other pokemon spawn in those specific ones?

4.) Is this game being continuously updated, or have things slowed down a bit?

5.) I don't understand fusions? its that literally splicing pokemon together like that pokemon fusion game online people mess with? also can you fuse any 2 pokemon or is it predetermined?

yeah lots of questions I know lol.

6.) level 255 pokemon are cool amirite?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Yes, there is one in Valencia Island.

Gulp

My female (unnamed) Jolteon : Master?
    Me : Yes? ^^'
    My female Jolteon : (shocks me)

Right now, there's only 2 costumes obtainable leaving the 2 that you start with aside.

Ow i wanted to run around in my underwear..........(sees everyone at PKC shocked) what?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    Hey there! I need some help. I forgot to pick the evol coral in the ss Anne event. And when I got back to underwater to pick it I can't return. Can anybody help me please?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Since I'm still early in the game, would you mind if I attempted to work on a walkthrough? I'll just need to start a fresh game & catch up to where my current game is & carry on from there. So that next time people ask for a walkthrough for this game, there'll be one available.
    Sure, go ahead. As long as it's easy to understand, every guide is always welcomed.
    1) Nobody has really measured this yet, but there's a region and a half worth of content right now.
    2) I suggest you to take a look at the sprite sheets you can find in the main post, under the Special Features spoiler.
    3) No, you can't. Those regions are planned to be included with the full version of the game, they're not included right now.
    4) There's updates quite often, yes. Generally, a month doesn't go by without at least 1 update.
    5) Fusions were already featured back in the Beta 11, but they have not been introduced in the latest versions. It is unknown if they'll work in the same way or not. Back in the Beta 11 you just needed a key item, the 2 pokémon required to perform the fusion and then you had to speak with a Cult Club in the Sevii Islands.
    6) It's kind of inevitable. A game with so much content would get stale pretty fast with the usual Lv100 cap.
    Hey there! I need some help. I forgot to pick the evol coral in the ss Anne event. And when I got back to underwater to pick it I can't return.
    Yes, you can. Just interact with Seel and it'll take you back to the S.S. Anne.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2019
    Some one help!!! I've tried to download the game and play, but the emulator keeps showing the fire red version. Any pros can help me??? Thanksss

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Some one help!!! I've tried to download the game and play, but the emulator keeps showing the fire red version. Any pros can help me??? Thanksss
    Sounds like you're not opening your patched ROM?
    Then again, your post is extremely vague, so there's no way I could know.

ON:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2019
    I recently downloaded the patch 14 ups file and tried to patch it to a clean fire red rom, but every patcher I try to use says that they are incompatible. Does anyone have an ips version or any advice?

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    1)Where should i go? i defeated Zapmolcuno and beat silph co. chapter, then i got to mewtwo, found him once then Blaine appeared and gone with mewtwo.

2) do we need hm dive in this game?

3) i remember that there was a evil porygon vilain in this game. still in there?

Last edited:
    Back