• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    I just came acrodd something weird and in not sure if it's intentional or not but, I just encountered a Ice-typed Snorlax who's Ice stabs aren't resisted by water types. Is that an intentional design?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    I just came across something weird and I'm not sure if it's intentional or not but, I just encountered a Ice-typed Snorlax whom Ice stabs aren't resisted by water types. Is that an intentional design?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    1)Where should i go? i defeated Zapmolcuno and beat silph co. chapter, then i got to mewtwo, found him once then Blaine appeared and gone with mewtwo.

2) do we need hm dive in this game?

3) i remember that there was a evil porygon vilain in this game. still in there?

1. Go to viridian city
    3. Yes

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • 1)Where should i go? i defeated Zapmolcuno and beat silph co. chapter, then i got to mewtwo, found him once then Blaine appeared and gone with mewtwo.

2) do we need hm dive in this game?

3) i remember that there was a evil porygon vilain in this game. still in there?

1) If the climax of the events with Mewtwo happened inside the cave, in this place specifically:
    UnLJs2U.png

Then now you have to go to Viridian Forest.

2) No.

3) Yes.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2021
    This is definitely one of the best hacks I've had the pleasure of playing. It's always a joy to visit Kanto in the 'shoes' of Red but to actually work towards the legend and interact with various different characters you see in the Manga and Anime is definitely a breath of fresh air. A lot of the time in hacks, you get this feeling of being 'alone', aside from a few pieces of dialogue and scattered battles, your rivals don't really appear as characters, more like obstacles. I even found myself becoming engaged in the story (especially during the Orange Isles).

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2019
    I am stuck in Kinnow island in this new beta please help me to go ahead, I am stuck here for almost a week.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Hey I recently got this ROM hack and I've been having so much fun playing it. However I ran into an issue while playing. One of the first few quests, the one in Celadon city where I impersonate a rocket member keeps bugging out for me. After the grunts get the alert to go find Blue, every rocket member I attempt to battle causes my game to freeze black screen with distorted music. I tried restarting the game and getting back to that point since it wasn't too long in gameplay time, however I ran into the exact same issue at the same part. I also tried using the glitch cleaner in Red's house also to no avail. Any advice on how I can get past this? Maybe skip the chapter or fix the bug?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • After the grunts get the alert to go find Blue, every rocket member I attempt to battle causes my game to freeze black screen with distorted music. I tried restarting the game and getting back to that point since it wasn't too long in gameplay time, however I ran into the exact same issue at the same part. I also tried using the glitch cleaner in Red's house also to no avail. Any advice on how I can get past this? Maybe skip the chapter or fix the bug?
    Are you playing this hack using mGBA, by any chance? If so, that's the problem.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Nah, I'm running it on openEmu
    In simple terms, OpenEmu is basically a pack of emulators for MacOS. As I thought, it uses mGBA for its GBA Emulation as you can see here:
    https://github.com/OpenEmu/OpenEmu
    So yeah, as I said earlier, that's the problem. mGBA is an extremely accurate emulator, and the Pokémon ROM Hacking Community is not known for following hardware-accurate practices.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    In simple terms, OpenEmu is basically a pack of emulators for MacOS. As I thought, it uses mGBA for its GBA Emulation as you can see here:

So yeah, as I said earlier, that's the problem. mGBA is an extremely accurate emulator, and the Pokémon ROM Hacking Community is not known for following hardware-accurate practices.

Wow. Thats super helpful actually, okay I'll give it a go on a different emulator. Which one do you and most of the other players use for this rom?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Did the ash ketchum still a ghost in this rom hack latest version..������������
    We don't know how will the full story of the Orange Archipelago in the newer versions play out, but so far it does look like it's no different than in the Beta 11.
    There are minor character additions, but the core seems to be the same.

ON:
    BETA_14_158.png
    BETA_14_144.png
    BETA_14_146.png

BETA_14_150.png
    BETA_14_152.png
    BETA_14_155.png

BETA_14_160.png
    BETA_14_175.png
    BETA_14_177.png

BETA_14_187.png
    BETA_14_190.png
    BETA_14_194.png

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Did the ash ketchum still a ghost in this rom hack latest version..????????????

Huh, you want to tell me i beat a ghost? O_o

Also i haven't beat beta 11 yet so spoiler free please

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2019
    My rom suddenly crashed when I tried to make Poliwhirl attack the Nidorino at the very beginning of the game. Whichever move I tried to use, it all made the game crash.
    Could you please give me some solutions? I use gba emulator, thank you.

Back