• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • BETA_14_01.png
    BETA_14_08.png
    BETA_14_21.png

BETA_14_37.png
    BETA_14_56.png
    BETA_14_87.png
    BETA_14_88.png

BETA_14_92.png
    BETA_14_94.png
    BETA_14_96.png
    BETA_14_100.png

BETA_14_101.png
    BETA_14_102.png
    BETA_14_105.png
    BETA_14_107.png

BETA_14_109.png
    BETA_14_114.png
    BETA_14_116.png
    BETA_14_118.png

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • from what i heard VBA has a lot of problems in this game (i'm about 70% sure) so try using a different emulator

1.Nah, i doubt savestates that i have with pokemon that i cauth and care off will work, oh well i geuss i'm gonna have to try and finish the game someday, maybe it would be all right like with beta 11
    2.Oh god another user with BH for a nickname, i'm moved

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2019
    Just got to kinnow island and I'm sad to realize this isn't complete! The game has been awesome thus far, and I still have plenty of bonus chapters to finish before I'm really done with beta 14.5 but I have a question about all the "updates" on the comprehensive updates page that have been posted by Lunos:

I guess to keep the question simple, if Lunos has posted a screenshot of something, does that mean it is available to beta 14.5? In other words, is all of the content in all of the screenshots posted by Lunos a part of b14.5 (Kanto, Orange, Orre, Hoenn)?
    2)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Just got to kinnow island and I'm sad to realize this isn't complete! The game has been awesome thus far, and I still have plenty of bonus chapters to finish before I'm really done with beta 14.5 but I have a question about all the "updates" on the comprehensive updates page that have been posted by Lunos:

I guess to keep the question simple, if Lunos has posted a screenshot of something, does that mean it is available to beta 14.5? In other words, is all of the content in all of the screenshots posted by Lunos a part of b14.5 (Kanto, Orange, Orre, Hoenn)?
    2)

Orre isn't in the game yet, and every screenshot after the beta 14.5 release isn't in the game yet

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I guess to keep the question simple, if Lunos has posted a screenshot of something, does that mean it is available to beta 14.5?
    No. All the content for the Orange Islands showed in the special updates post that goes after Kinnow Island is the content that will be implemented in the upcoming versions.
    Beta 14.5 is just the 5th bug fixing patch for the Beta 14 Part 1, all of them end at the exact same point which is Kinnow Island.

ON:
    BETA_14_120.png
    BETA_14_121.png
    BETA_14_129.png

BETA_14_131.png
    BETA_14_138.png
    BETA_14_185.png

BETA_14_209.png
    BETA_14_214.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2019
    Would I need a new save file for every new version? I want to just wait until it's done but I also want to play it now lol

Years
  • First of all:
    This hack is so beautiful and amazing. I really enjoy playing this and look forward to what is planned for the future!

I also got one question. I couldn't find something about it while searching through this. Right now I am trying to catch a Lv 29 Sunmola which is paralyzed and which HP are in the red. I already threw 40 Ultra Balls with getting "Oh, no! The Pokémon broke free!" every single time. Is it supposed to be that way?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I also got one question. I couldn't find something about it while searching through this. Right now I am trying to catch a Lv 29 Sunmola which is paralyzed and which HP are in the red. I already threw 40 Ultra Balls with getting "Oh, no! The Pokémon broke free!" every single time. Is it supposed to be that way?
    Already reported inside the Discord server. Sunmola seems to have a ridiculously low catch rate right now.

ON:
    danny.png
    Untitled-2.png

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Went to Vermillion but there's nobody at the pier.
    It sounds like you might be playing the Beta 13 which does not include the Orange Islands to me.
    Does the Chansey Nu given from nurse Joy quest evolve into bliss?
    Haven't checked it, but it probably doesn't. Feel free to raise its happiness to 220 points and then level it up to see if it does though.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • BTW i am wondering, i heard rumors that the elite 4 are evil people in the manga, will we face Lance in other betas?

Back