• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
  • Have you played B11E? That is a Grey is a projection from Porygon iirc. And of course Grey's dead now😢

1.Wait Grey is in beta 11? I thought he was intruduced in beta 12 and up
    2. [*] i hope his pokemons will avenge his death (if they are still alive BTW which i hope becuase how can't you not love the Eeveelutions?)
    3.Also RIP Steve too, you were to good to became human meat

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jan 12, 2020
    Does someone play this game without cheats? I kinda want to do it but its hard 'cause the level of the opponents are high as fuck..

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Does someone play this game without cheats? I kinda want to do it but its hard 'cause the level of the opponents are high as f*ck..

I only use cheats for female eevee(lution)s

And no, if you want a hard pokemon firered hack, play omega red

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jun 22, 2020
    hey Lunos, how it goin? I was wondering if you knew if Aethestode is planning to put Gligar, Swinub, Togepi, and Sneasel in the game as catchable pokemon?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2019
    I have been digging all over for an answer on this, but can't seem to find a solution:

I'm having trouble getting mega evolutions to work. I've tried with both a Gengar and pigeot with their respective stones equipped, but they don't seem to change when I go into battle. Am I missing a step with these?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have been digging all over for an answer on this, but can't seem to find a solution:

I'm having trouble getting mega evolutions to work. I've tried with both a Gengar and pigeot with their respective stones equipped, but they don't seem to change when I go into battle. Am I missing a step with these?
    Mega Evolution works like a regular evolution in the Beta 11.
    While the data for the stones and the Mega Evolved Forms are inside the Beta 13/14, they're not usable at the moment, and they can't be obtained either unless you use cheats.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jun 22, 2020
    Hey Lunos, who are you today? I just notice a bug. My Qwilfish evolved into Stunpuff E, and then my game just freezes when I try to level it up. I have a clean .sav file (NO CHEATS) and I patched the rom myself. Is this a reoccurring issue? Is their something I am doing wrong?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey Lunos, who are you today? I just notice a bug. My Qwilfish evolved into Stunpuff E, and then my game just freezes when I try to level it up. I have a clean .sav file (NO CHEATS) and I patched the rom myself. Is this a reoccurring issue? Is their something I am doing wrong?
    It might just be a bug with the Beta 14.5, I'll ask inside the Discord server to make sure if anyone else can confirm it.

EDIT: Indeed, it is.
    svpYZKT.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jan 12, 2021
    Hello, is there any pokédex descriptive list document? I'm trying complete it as much as possible..... Thank you

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 8, 2023
    Is it possible to get certain sprite from this game, they look so amazing and i wanna keep some on my collection

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019
    Can someone help maybe? I downloaded the latest patch and tried to patch the Original Pokemon ROM, but NUPUS give me always a error he can't patch it. I tried different ROMS but always the same... Had anybody some ideas? It would be fantastic!😊

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Can someone help maybe? I downloaded the latest patch and tried to patch the Original Pokemon ROM, but NUPUS give me always a error he can't patch it. I tried different ROMS but always the same... Had anybody some ideas? It would be fantastic!😊
    Make sure to check "Ignore" where it says "If file is invalid" before starting the patching process.
    Also, just as a reminder, v1.1 ROMs will not work.

Back