• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    Hi Lunos, just to check, I actually complete the hack before playing the instinct bonus chapter. How can it be possible since Red's Mom is no longer around. However, after the above glitched has been fixed by you, she is suddenly back in the house in pallet town? Why is that so?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Hi Lunos, just to check, I actually complete the hack before playing the instinct bonus chapter. How can it be possible since Red's Mom is no longer around. However, after the above glitched has been fixed by you, she is suddenly back in the house in pallet town? Why is that so?
    It may happen if Aethestode used one or more of the flags that I had cleared out to fix the Voodoo Chapter on your savefile, in some other script related to the Person Event of Red's Mom.
    Sadly, as you can see, without having a list of flags and what they were used for, it's pretty hard to repair the savefile of a hack.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2020
    im playing the newest version of the game and I haven't played in a few years

is there any way to get Charmander and Squirtle at orange islands or anywhere else???? i remember in the old version I get it from blue but I didn't get it this time around :(

also, is there any way to get Megas in beta 15? or any legendary??

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    You can use pokemon maker, I am using one to get my favorite pokemon and you can sure edit it with your favorite ability if it is shiny and has a pokerus. it works fine but again you can only get GEN 3 Pokemon

And may I ask Aethestode if what item he did change in this game for all mega stones?

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    im playing the newest version of the game and I haven't played in a few years

is there any way to get Charmander and Squirtle at orange islands or anywhere else???? i remember in the old version I get it from blue but I didn't get it this time around :(

there arent any mega in the current update, i dont know if there are plans to add some back.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    So Question, I just recently finished the Indigo League and became the Champion and I tried to do the Cerulean Cave 255 challenge and it worked the First time and got rekt and restarted the game but however the second time I did it in which instead of in the middle of the two I go from South to North I did the opposite and it said that I'm no longer strong enough.

And I don't know what to do and if I'm completely locked out from doing the challenge or if I need to finish the Orange Islands portion. At the very least after restarting the Game (which I may or may not have saved after this happened as I was Half Asleep doing this) I cant do the challenge anymore.

Edit: I found a Solution in which I went back to the Indigo Plateau and apparently did the ceremony again. So confused why this happened but I guess I can do the challenge now.

Edit 2: It seems that after I do the fight then Restart the Game it seems to revert back to no longer being strong enough to fight, so I went back to the Indigo Plateau and have to do the Ceremony again, See I don't know if this was already addressed so I apologize early but I'm wondering if this is a Bug or just a weird feature at this point.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    It may happen if Aethestode used one or more of the flags that I had cleared out to fix the Voodoo Chapter on your savefile, in some other script related to the Person Event of Red's Mom.
    Sadly, as you can see, without having a list of flags and what they were used for, it's pretty hard to repair the savefile of a hack.

Oh. Hmm maybe Aethestode can make take note of these minor issues such as bonus chapters which involves Red's Mum can only be playable when she is alive etc.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    No, you can't get them in the latest version, at least not at the moment.
    The closest thing are the Mewtwo Strikes Back clones in the Mewtwo Strikes Back Bonus Chapter.
    No without cheats. Those will be made obtainable in the upcoming expansion of the Beta 15.
    So Question, I just recently finished the Indigo League and became the Champion and I tried to do the Cerulean Cave 255 challenge and it worked the First time and got rekt and restarted the game but however the second time I did it in which instead of in the middle of the two I go from South to North I did the opposite and it said that I'm no longer strong enough.

And I don't know what to do and if I'm completely locked out from doing the challenge or if I need to finish the Orange Islands portion. At the very least after restarting the Game (which I may or may not have saved after this happened as I was Half Asleep doing this) I cant do the challenge anymore.

Edit: I found a Solution in which I went back to the Indigo Plateau and apparently did the ceremony again. So confused why this happened but I guess I can do the challenge now.

Edit 2: It seems that after I do the fight then Restart the Game it seems to revert back to no longer being strong enough to fight, so I went back to the Indigo Plateau and have to do the Ceremony again, See I don't know if this was already addressed so I apologize early but I'm wondering if this is a Bug or just a weird feature at this point.
    I'll give it a check and report it on Discord if I can replicate it. Thanks for the report.

ON:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Additional Information that I can add that could help with the investigation especially if there's a need to duplicate this, is the fact I was following the Walkthrough made by Allen Creedos nearly to a T up to the end of the Kanto Pokemon League chapter or Chapter 29 "Indigo League" this also means I was doing the Bonus Chapters that were mentioned in the walkthrough.

Also to note though I never gained the item "Dojo Band" during my Run and thus had to skip the part of the Walkthrough that said to go the Bro Dojo so this info that I think maybe important.

Secondly, it seems the second time this happened which was during Edit 2 before I had to do the Ceremony again when I went to check if i can still do the challenge (which failed and had to ceremony again) I did what was the normal way which is going in the middle of the Crystal Northward which previously I did the Opposite (Sorry for the confusion if that caused any from my previous comment) and it did the exact same thing so maybe the direction to where your crossing the crystal might not matter?

Finally, after Edit 2, I just ignored the 255 Alternate Red Challange for another time and continued to follow the Walkthrough and Finished the Battle Network Bonus Chapter as of this writing, (also to strangely I can't get Voltorb Gun even when I have 6 Voltorb in my team)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    A few questions:
    1. I assume when the incoming Beta 15 is available, that we'll need to start a new save file, due to Megas, correct?
    2. Ice Beam's effect accuracy acts like it's well over 10%. Don't get me wrong, I love it and having access to it early with Poliwhirl is great. But, it feels like it's set to freeze at least 30% of the time. Am I just imagining this?
    3. I discovered that I had a pre patched rom I was using. Before I obtained my 4th badge, I switched to a personal patched copy and moved my save over. Since I did it early on, could it still have affected later events? I heard some issues with Prof. Ivy late in game and didn't want to experience it myself.

Thanks!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    A few questions:
    1. I assume when the incoming Beta 15 is available, that we'll need to start a new save file, due to Megas, correct?
    2. Ice Beam's effect accuracy acts like it's well over 10%. Don't get me wrong, I love it and having access to it early with Poliwhirl is great. But, it feels like it's set to freeze at least 30% of the time. Am I just imagining this?
    3. I discovered that I had a pre patched rom I was using. Before I obtained my 4th badge, I switched to a personal patched copy and moved my save over. Since I did it early on, could it still have affected later events? I heard some issues with Prof. Ivy late in game and didn't want to experience it myself.

Thanks!
    1) If there is a need to start a new savefile when the expansion of the Beta 15 comes around, it more than likely won't be because of them, as the Mega Evolution system has been inserted into the ROM for a long time now, and it doesn't mess with the save blocks that the Pokémon Games' savefiles are composed, at least as far as I know.

2) Probably not, you're not imagining it. I also feel the chance of freezing is unusually high in this hack.

3) Loading a previous version's savefile is a terrible idea at least right now, and I highly suggest you not to do it.
    If you still intend to use such a savefile, please refrain from reporting any issues you come across.

ON:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2021
    Hello, I have been looking for information about the evolutions and pokedex for 4 days ... but there is nothing
    1. how do i get the new eeveevolutions (bouldeon)
    2. How do I get to rhyperior? exchanging it ??

thanks. (I have played 180 hours and I only have 4 badges, awesome romhack)

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    So playing this for the first time in years and glad to see how much this hack has progressed. I'm curious to know what if any side quests where removed as well as if there are any that I could miss by progressing to far before doing them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    So playing this for the first time in years and glad to see how much this hack has progressed. I'm curious to know what if any side quests where removed as well as if there are any that I could miss by progressing to far before doing them.

if you look at the main post you can see the chapters and side chapters.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Hello, I have been looking for information about the evolutions and pokedex for 4 days ... but there is nothing
    1. how do i get the new eeveevolutions (bouldeon)
    2. How do I get to rhyperior? exchanging it ??

thanks. (I have played 180 hours and I only have 4 badges, awesome romhack)
    1) Use the key item "Evo Coral" on Eevee.
    2) Try a Link Stone on Rhydon.
    I can't remember the way back to Trovita Island, help me please :"<
    Go to Kinnow Island, then all the way to the west and then to the north until you reach Mandarin Island. From there, take the ferry and that's it.

Last edited:
    Back