• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2021
    Already did. However clearing Green vs Carly bonus chapter will make Pink appear in Pallet town and Blue disappear even if you choose to not save pink....

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    Can we continue from the last save before beta 15 was completed??? Like the level of pokemon is too high...

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Hack looks and sounds awesome. Amazing work from all involved, giving it a go now! Quick question though and apologies of I'm blind, but with over 600 pages, a lot of betas and modifications, can anyone provide and up to date content lost for the latest Beta 15 Expansion such as "how far you can get" and the total number of available Pokémon/other and Legendaries? Would greatly appreciate it as I'm confused on what exactly the total amount of content is currently available.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hack looks and sounds awesome. Amazing work from all involved, giving it a go now! Quick question though and apologies of I'm blind, but with over 600 pages, a lot of betas and modifications, can anyone provide and up to date content lost for the latest Beta 15 Expansion such as "how far you can get" and the total number of available Pokémon/other and Legendaries? Would greatly appreciate it as I'm confused on what exactly the total amount of content is currently available.

5 regions, 2 of which are fully explorable (kanto and orange, with tons of bonus chapters in both), 3 smaller regions (hoenn, johto and the decolore archipelago), with only a small area to explain, and one or 2 bonus chapters involved. As for number of pokemon, between alternate forms, mega evolutions, and fusions, it's hard to gauge exactly how many pokemon are available in the game, but I'd estimate between 200-300 maybe more

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    5 regions, 2 of which are fully explorable (kanto and orange, with tons of bonus chapters in both), 3 smaller regions (hoenn, johto and the decolore archipelago), with only a small area to explain, and one or 2 bonus chapters involved. As for number of pokemon, between alternate forms, mega evolutions, and fusions, it's hard to gauge exactly how many pokemon are available in the game, but I'd estimate between 200-300 maybe more

Thanks :), Pokemon wise I assume everything in the Imgur album? https://imgur.com/a/E9TUnhB

I think that was mainly what I was unsure about...very interested in trying out Gen 8 stuff in these hacks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2020
    Hello! I signed up to ask somthing about Beta 15, Where Do i Catch Registeel In The Game? i Have Kanto, Orange Islands And Johto and wanted to catch all regi's. i have beaten the game already. I have regice and regirock already. So Please Can Sombody Give me The Location To Registeel?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2021
    I cleared the latest beta from the beginning with new game (did up +select+b) to make sure no save files.

Only bugs I saw:
    -if you clear the bonus chapter of Green and Carly in Hamlin Island both Green and Blue will disappear from Pallet Town. If you catch Zygarde in Hamlin Pink appears in Pallet Town even if you don't choose to save her.

Also question:
    -can we fight Cipher?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2021
    Can we continue from the last save before beta 15 was completed??? Like the level of pokemon is too high...

Nope.
    I tried continuing from last save from last beta and it will only create bugs.
    In fact starting a new game while a save file exists creates bugs. I tested and tried and I can guarantee the safest way to have minimum bugs is up select b at title screen if you ever want a new game.

Continuing from last save creates the Butwal Infinite loop.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    When I did the power of one mission, pink was suddenly in front of my house, and I know she is supposed to be dead, so what is going on there? And is there a way to fix the glitch in game? I don't want to have to restart after everything I have done. I have so many pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2020
    Just download this game again today! Trying to play it with mGBA, can anyone help me on how can i fix the time Clock, it wouldn't sync with RTC! I kept getting stuck at 0:00

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2021
    When I did the power of one mission, pink was suddenly in front of my house, and I know she is supposed to be dead, so what is going on there? And is there a way to fix the glitch in game? I don't want to have to restart after everything I have done. I have so many pokemon

Same. Happened to me as well. I chose not to save Pink and everything was fine. However after clearing some bonus chapters both Blue and Green disappeared from Pallet Town and Pink suddenly appeared. What's worse is all NPCs who will give you megastones vanished. Game still have bugs I guess...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Recently started reading the manga and now I just come across this good and wholesome game - one which we all needed but do not deserve. I love that you included Red's expressions in the dialogues!

Back