• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Hey dude everything is not over if only Aethostode can choose the right person for its decelopment then its of course its not really that bad of a news. However no one knows that what will happen to the hack development after this. We just have got to trust a little bit to the new developer if Aethestode gives it to somone else. Who knows that this hack may become more active then recent. There are plenty high of chances that the quality of story will detoriate but we can just hopefully trust a bit on the condition because things may take a turn for good.
    Aethestode said that he's willing to provide information, the story scripts, etc to whoever decides to step in and take over.
    Right now, there isn't anyone who's willing to do so.

But in any case, for now at least, it IS over.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    I have no experience wth ROM hacking myself, but if this were not to continue it would be such a tragedy that I would offer myself to keep the development in case no one else is willing to

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    I have some experience but tackling a project like red chapter is very ambitious for me. Still, I could definitely try.

TizenFank

Red
    Years
  • Seriously!
    Be patient Bro. Beta 15 will be released when the creator thinks it is ready to be released! Venting your frustration on somebody else won't prepone the release date.

PS: What does lieing mean anyway?

Ah, then it's irrelevant. Development for that version of the game ended long ago.

ON: And it's not the only version. Unsurprisingly, because Red Chapter was far too ambitious for its own good in my personal opinion, Red Chapter ends here.
    Beta 15 will be the last version of the hack.
    It's over.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

its all over now when we battle bruno just like in beta 11. I just want to say thank you aethestode for making this game and we all loved it getting excited everyday as the day of new update come near, but who knows someone might show up who can finish the game you started. Thanks.😊

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    its all over now when we battle bruno just like in beta 11. I just want to say thank you aethestode for making this game and we all loved it getting excited everyday as the day of new update come near, but who knows someone might show up who can finish the game you started. Thanks.😊
    Well first of all i really want to take over it however i dont have any hacking experience and since working alone itself seems boring if someone can group their friend and do a team work there is chance. All wants to take over it but yeah it will be a complete waste if this hack cant go any further. Mainly i said this because in recent i was having plenty of free time lol cant predict future anyway. Does Hacking requires PC?

TizenFank

Red
    Years
  • Well first of all i really want to take over it however i dont have any hacking experience and since working alone itself seems boring if someone can group their friend and do a team work there is chance. All wants to take over it but yeah it will be a complete waste if this hack cant go any further. Mainly i said this because in recent i was having plenty of free time lol cant predict future anyway. Does Hacking requires PC?

but how will you get the sprites and scripting as aethestode will give it in discord server and it is closed already. if you are part of discord server already then good luck.👍

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    But in any case, for now at least, it IS over.

I've never played the hack, but I'll likely do so when the final beta comes out. I just wanted to say thanks for screenshots and other little updates on this thread. And of course thanks to Aethestode.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2022
    Well first of all i really want to take over it however i dont have any hacking experience and since working alone itself seems boring if someone can group their friend and do a team work there is chance. All wants to take over it but yeah it will be a complete waste if this hack cant go any further. Mainly i said this because in recent i was having plenty of free time lol cant predict future anyway. Does Hacking requires PC?

Of course it requires a PC, are you planning to do it in a calculator?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Can't believe that Red adventures us finally coming to a close. 4 years ago, I was in my first year of college, and now I've graduated. Time really does fly by when you are having fun. Wishing Aethestode a whole lot of luck for the future! Thank you for making this hack! Truly a labor of love!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2021
    Thanks for everything, I loved this game very much, not only because it is fun, but also because it introduced me to manga as well

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    Can't believe that Red adventures us finally coming to a close. 4 years ago, I was in my first year of college, and now I've graduated. Time really does fly by when you are having fun. Wishing Aethestode a whole lot of luck for the future! Thank you for making this hack! Truly a labor of love!

This was started almost 7 years ago, not 4 though.

Ah, then it's irrelevant. Development for that version of the game ended long ago.

ON: And it's not the only version. Unsurprisingly, because Red Chapter was far too ambitious for its own good in my personal opinion, Red Chapter ends here.
    Beta 15 will be the last version of the hack.
    It's over.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Weird to see the creator himself forget the date he started the development of his own game, which may be easily checked here and it is actually almost 7 years

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    I realised Buhi psychic move has no effect on dragonite...?

EDIT: I realised why, because this game type effectiveness chart is slightly diff from official games. By the way i noticed that when capturing a wild pokemon, sometimes pokemon gain exp and sometimes it doesnt. Anyone knows why?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I realised Buhi psychic move has no effect on dragonite...?

EDIT: I realised why, because this game type effectiveness chart is slightly diff from official games. By the way i noticed that when capturing a wild pokemon, sometimes pokemon gain exp and sometimes it doesnt. Anyone knows why?
    It's because Aethestode made a small mistake when he implemented that feature.

Back