• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2020
    Lunos will the hack continue through a combo of other creators ? Or is this it? Sorry I see you e been posting about it I think but just wanted to ask.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    Does anyone know how to get to Sunburst Island...if possible? Thanks.
    Edit: Never mind, found it.... but how do you evolve Lickitung into Lickylick and Tyrogue into the fourth evolution? (I forgot the name, Hitmonsomething.....)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Awesome news about the beta release date. To be clear, you can continue your save from 14.5 correct? I just wanted to be sure nothing changed since you last confirmed that, because I picked up playing 14.5 again and would like to continue it over to the newer beta. Thanks.

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Does anyone know how to get to Sunburst Island...if possible? Thanks.
    Edit: Never mind, found it.... but how do you evolve Lickitung into Lickylick and Tyrogue into the fourth evolution? (I forgot the name, Hitmonsomething.....)
    I guess for lickitung you should try link stone and for Tyrgue there are three evolutions one of them if i remember correctly requires Max friendship points (Hitmonlee,Hitmonchan and Hitmontop).

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    Thanks. But I could have sworn that there was a Hitmonyan or maybe it's just unobtainable or for the lulz.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Lunos will the hack continue through a combo of other creators ? Or is this it? Sorry I see you e been posting about it I think but just wanted to ask.
    Again, if anyone is up to the task of continuing development for the hack, Aethestode said that he's willing to share the direction and script dialogues with them.
    I guess for lickitung you should try link stone and for Tyrgue there are three evolutions one of them if i remember correctly requires Max friendship points (Hitmonlee,Hitmonchan and Hitmontop).
    The Link Stone doesn't work on Lickitung.
    Red Chapter introduces the design of Hitmontop from the Gold and Silver Spaceworld Demo as a 4th evolution for Tyrogue, Hitmonyan.
    To be clear, you can continue your save from 14.5 correct?
    Agh... I knew I was forgetting something.
    Sorry dude, I should have mentioned this a good while ago.

ON: I forgot to mention this, but during the transition from the 5th phase of Beta Testing to the 6th, previous savefiles were broken.
    All of us Beta Testers had to start all over again, and sadly, it means Beta 14.5 savefiles will not be compatible with the Beta 15.
    Remember how I told y'all that I was going to remain skeptical? Yeah... I kinda saw this coming. It was too good to be true.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Good to know about the save files. Will the level cap still be 255? If so, since this is the last beta, will he at least lower the gym rematches to something more feasible? Thanks.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Good to know about the save files. Will the level cap still be 255? If so, since this is the last beta, will he at least lower the gym rematches to something more feasible? Thanks.
    The level cap is still Lv255, yes. As for the levels of the Gym Rematches, he hasn't said anything about them.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • I know this is asking for spoilers, but what happend to Grey's Eeveelutions? Are they really eaten?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Enjoy.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/vgyy...dventure_-_Red_Chapter_Vol.1_Beta_15.ups/file

The general suggestion, as it was previously said, is to start a clean savefile.

If you decide to resume a savefile from the Beta 14, heal up in a Pokémon Center first and foremost, but be aware that it's still not really a good idea.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

I shouldn't really need to say this at this point, but always apply the patch over a clean ROM of the base game.
    In this case, you'll need a ROM of Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 USA.​

Last edited:
    Back