• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    So besides the new chapters included, what other changes were made? I saw the 'Pika' is consderably weaker offensively and has less than mediocre HP, while giving him Volt Tackle. I usually keep him on my team but he's hard to keep now with a lowly 39 HP at level 15. Anyway, love the new update so far.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I just finished orange saga is there more or no
    Nope. You can play whatever bonus chapter you may have missed, but beyond that, there isn't much else to do after winning the Orange Cup.

You can grind and take on the Lv255 rematches if you want.
    I know there's at least one new fight of those added in the Orange Archipelago.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2020
    Hey,

kinda got a weird problem with the new Beta 15... doesn't matter if I patch it myself or download a pre-patched .gba-file, but if I try to start the ROM hack with Delta (also known as GBA4iOS) it crashes it. It didn't happen with the Beta 14. Does someone know what's wrong there?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey,

kinda got a weird problem with the new Beta 15... doesn't matter if I patch it myself or download a pre-patched .gba-file, but if I try to start the ROM hack with Delta (also known as GBA4iOS) it crashes it. It didn't happen with the Beta 14. Does someone know what's wrong there?
    I wish I could help, but I don't have an iDevice. One thing that I can tell you though is that this ROM Hack is not very friendly with hardware accurate emulators.
    If Delta tries to emulate the GBA accurately, it will probably not run Red Chapter.
    The general suggestion is to use VisualBoyAdvance on Windows PC.
    For mobile, you can try MyBoy! though that's a GBA Emulator for Android, not for iOS.

ON:
    So, Aethestode kind of confirmed that he's going to work in some new content for the Beta 15.
    It doesn't look like he'll be leaving as soon as y'all may have thought.

A brief description of all that new content that will eventually come can be found in the following spoiler.
    If you don't want to spoil the fun, ignore this post.
    Otherwise, go on:

Spoiler:

Do note that the chapters described in this spoiler were all bonus chapters, not actual main story chapters.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    Having an issue running the game on 3ds hardware. It just crashes whenever I try to open it. Any ideas?

TizenFank

Red
    Years
  • ON:
    So, Aethestode kind of confirmed that he's going to work in some new content for the Beta 15.
    It doesn't look like he'll be leaving as soon as y'all may have thought.

A brief description of all that new content that will eventually come can be found in the following spoiler.
    If you don't want to spoil the fun, ignore this post.
    Otherwise, go on:

Spoiler:

Do note that the chapters described in this spoiler were all bonus chapters, not actual main story chapters.​
    [/QUOTE]
    Really Aethestode is very hardworking and thanks for these capters i was waiting for some of these too too much😊
    😇

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I haven't tried to change the levels of the rematch gym leaders to something lower but I'd like to. (Maybe 120 or something). I wasn't sure if other modding tools would screw with the game itself.

If this is possible, what does the creator use to edit trainers?

Also, I assume you can rebattle the leaders more than once correct?

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    I have a question.
    I have 6 Voltorbs in my party and I went to the guy in Saffron City that says that he can make a Voltorb Gun if I have 6 Voltorbs, however he is not giving me my Voltorb Gun. Is it a bug? Didi I do something wrong?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have a question.
    I have 6 Voltorbs in my party and I went to the guy in Saffron City that says that he can make a Voltorb Gun if I have 6 Voltorbs, however he is not giving me my Voltorb Gun. Is it a bug? Didi I do something wrong?
    No, that's some sort of joke NPC as per Aethestode's words, iirc. You can't really get the VoltorbGun.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Moonblast has 40 PP but I think I remember seeing a screenshot also having 40 so I suppose it's intentional? Also I've used it over 20 times on a pokemon that survived it but didn't lower its special attack. Could I just be unlucky?

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2021
    I am in trovita island and Rudy doesn't interact with me, he is surrounded by three girls what am I suppose to do

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2020
    Hi, i've been playing beta 15 on my phone and i notice that aethestode is still going to add more chapters.

How can i play those new chapters without having to download beta 15 again when those chapters are released?

Thank you in advance.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    You have to download the new beta, maybe 16, were the Regions are included... Thata normal?
    Or how you can play a dlc Region without download a dlc? :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2020
    I Have a question about the lake monster
    After getting the HM08 dive, I directly goes to the lake where is officier jenny, i talk to the illusions and back to jenny, and a voice talk to me, then a go (like in the tutorial of lunos) down of the map but there is no pokemon
    Is there a bug or did i do this wrong?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • How can i play those new chapters without having to download beta 15 again when those chapters are released?
    You can't.
    hi guys is there going to be more chapters added to the game or is this the last beta
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10113311#post10113311
    I Have a question about the lake monster
    After getting the HM08 dive, I directly goes to the lake where is officier jenny, i talk to the illusions and back to jenny, and a voice talk to me, then a go (like in the tutorial of lunos) down of the map but there is no pokemon
    Is there a bug or did i do this wrong?
    You have to talk with each NPC first, then go back to Jenny, AND THEN Evans will appear for you to interact with.
    Also, you didn't need the HM to play that side chapter. You could have played it as soon as you got Surf.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2020
    Sorry lunos I can't repond directly because of link doesn't allowed before 5 post😅

I talk to all npc and then to jenny who wonder how many I rescue but evans doesn't appear

Back