• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    used rom patcher also it worked after I used the open recent option instead of the normal one

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    So, when I was playing the Kanto region, there was a bonus chapter in Cerulean, where some scientist named Hogback combined a Gengar and an experimented Mudkip. Even though it was a success, as soon as it came out of the machine, Mudkip(Gengar) killed the scientist. Here's my question. Why is he still alive in the Orange Islands?

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2020
    Hey, I just got a pretty weird glitch. I tried rematching Danny for the Ruby Badge but when I got to the gym, he wasn't there and now I can't find him. Can anyone help me out with this?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I've finished the chapter where you get the volcano badge from Blaine and now suddenly the Abra men outside of the Pokémon centers have disappeared. Is there any way I can make them reappear or is there HM02 or something to replace them?
    No. Ramuh dissappears from that point until you finish the events at Saffron City.
    You're supposed to walk your way back to Pallet Town and then to Saffron City.
    Hey, I just got a pretty weird glitch. I tried rematching Danny for the Ruby Badge but when I got to the gym, he wasn't there and now I can't find him. Can anyone help me out with this?
    Rematch implies you lost. Losing battles in this hack can lead to bugs.
    Try not to lose battles.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2020
    I have encountered a gamebreaking bug, where after defeating porygon z in the net world it plays through the dialogues with green, blue and mrs. Ketchum normaly but the dialogue cutscene with prof. Ivy does not trigger so i can not proceed

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have encountered a gamebreaking bug, where after defeating porygon z in the net world it plays through the dialogues with green, blue and mrs. Ketchum normaly but the dialogue cutscene with prof. Ivy does not trigger so i can not proceed
    Are you using a Pre-Patched ROM, or did you apply the latest version's patch over a clean Pokémon Fire Red ROM by yourself?

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2021
    Well i got to the red moon event and was wiped out afterwards when i went to the pokemon center i was stuck out of bounds, i thought it was no big deal i had saved not too long before but when i reloaded the rom i was still in the wall. am i just sol and have to start over?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • i was stuck out of bounds, i thought it was no big deal
    ... How exactly?
    am i just sol and have to start over?
    You will have to start over if you saved right after experiencing a very clear bug, yeah.
    If you have any save states created with your GBA Emulator, this would be a good time to make use of them. Maybe you made one at some point before getting stuck or something.

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    The Navel Island Gym Leader, Danny, disappeared. I lost to him in the gym when I forgot to heal my pokemon, and I only had 2 pokemon. When I came back to the gym, he wasn't there. What do I do?

Well i got to the red moon event and was wiped out afterwards when i went to the pokemon center i was stuck out of bounds, i thought it was no big deal i had saved not too long before but when i reloaded the rom i was still in the wall. am i just sol and have to start over?

I know what he's talking about. It happened to me too. I had to go to a previous save state for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • The Navel Island Gym Leader, Danny, disappeared. I lost to him in the gym when I forgot to heal my pokemon, and I only had 2 pokemon. When I came back to the gym, he wasn't there. What do I do?
    As I said up there, don't lose battles.

ON:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Note: Aethestode seemingly removed Meowth's mugshot after posting these pics.

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021

On the emulator, load the last save state. Then you won't have to completely start over... Unless you didn't have a save state on your emulator to load in the first place. Then you're screwed.

What do I do after Golden Island? And what dark deities was Zoroark talking about?

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Was the grapefruit before team rocket and green getting poisoned? If that's so, what do you do after team Rocket?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2020
    I found a bug on route six in the orange archipelago, it only happened once so i don't know if it is important. I tried to fight a trainer at the very beginning of the road (on the left near the rocks) and the game froze on the loading of the battle. I came back after reloading my save and it worked normally back then.
    Btw i made sure I'm currently on beta 15 ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2020
    Hey, the rom doesnt work. I patched it with fire red version 1.0 and the game just crashes after the title screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? thank you in advance.

Edit: the 14.5 version works perfectly fine.

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Hey, the rom doesnt work. I patched it with fire red version 1.0 and the game just crashes after the title screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? thank you in advance.

Edit: the 14.5 version works perfectly fine.

Patch the most recent version with Fire Red USA rom. That's what worked for me.

In the next beta you guys are working on, can you at least add the map for the orange islands? It gets a bit confusing there, since it's pretty new for most people.

Also, how many regions are available in the current version of the game? Are you going to make another region available in the next beta?

Back