• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • I found a bad egg in the kinnow island daycare, is it normal? May i put it in the pc?
    It's not normal, but the daycare IS buggy as it was stated many times in this thread, so there's that.

Honestly, I would just restart the game from my last savefile and instead of picking it up, forget that the daycare exists in this hack at all.
    Having a Bad Egg on the Pokémon Storage System is a risk I wouldn't want to deal with.

ON:
    BETA_14_638.png
    BETA_14_639.png
    BETA_14_652.png
    BETA_14_662.png

BETA_14_670.png
    BETA_14_679.png
    BETA_14_694.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    I've been playing version 5.0 for a while, and I can't get to Saffron City due to two female characters blocking my way. Is this a bug or do I need a new version?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Just started playing the newest beta not long ago, is there by chance a VS seeker in the game?
    No.
    I've been playing version 5.0 for a while, and I can't get to Saffron City due to two female characters blocking my way. Is this a bug or do I need a new version?
    There isn't a version 5.0, the latest release is the Beta 14.5
    As for the females blocking the path to Saffron City, they'll go away after the events in Cinnabar Island and Pallet Town.

ON:
    BETA_14_701.png
    BETA_14_725.png
    BETA_14_745.png

BETA_14_727.png
    BETA_14_753.png
    BETA_14_781.png

BETA_14_782.png
    BETA_14_783.png

BETA_14_788.png
    BETA_14_798.png
    BETA_14_820.png

BETA_14_833.png
    BETA_14_842.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2022
    I wish. There aren't any rebattles outside of the outlandishly high level gym rematches post game (All level 255)

I´m not sure in beta 15, but in 14 you could rematch some trainers. The ones at the Victory Road, as long as you didn't go to the league itself. I used to grind in there to level up and gain more money.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2021
    Anyone have problem while open game on Mac? When i use VBA-m, it turn off immediately. When i play on OpenEmu, it open white screen only?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Anyone have problem while open game on Mac? When i use VBA-m, it turn off immediately. When i play on OpenEmu, it open white screen only?
    It sounds like you didn't apply the patch/es correctly. I suggest you to try again. There's instructions on how to patch in the main post, if you need them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I like the side story you used in beta 11 featuring Ash in coma and Missing no.
    why didn't you use that side story in newer betas. Can you tell me?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Thanks. It is now work on OpenEmu but on VBA-m it is still the same
    I don't use VBA-M, but just like in VBA, you may need to set the Save Type to Flash 128K manually.
    I like the side story you used in beta 11 featuring Ash in coma and Missing no.
    why didn't you use that side story in newer betas. Can you tell me?
    I'm not Aethestode, but since he doesn't come here anymore, you wouldn't get an answer otherwise.

The plot with Ash and MissingNo. is not a side story, it's a part of the main storyline for the Orange Archipelago.
    It was used in the Beta 14, and it's still there in the Beta 15.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    Hola Lunos, qué tal? La dimensión deformada donde se pueden atrapar a todos los legendarios sigue estando en pie para la expansión de la Beta 15 verdad? Un saludo!!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hola Lunos, qué tal? La dimensión deformada donde se pueden atrapar a todos los legendarios sigue estando en pie para la expansión de la Beta 15 verdad? Un saludo!!
    English: None of the plans for the expansion of the Beta 15 were changed, as far as I know.

Spanish: Ninguno de los planes para la expansión de la Beta 15 han sido modificados, hasta donde yo sé.

ON:
    XKzl810.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Well in that case for no VS seeker, is there at least any other type of method to get money infinately? (beisdes having to use Meowth's Pay Day)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • is light ball still useless in the most recent update
    It was never useless. It doesn't work on Pika, but it still works on the regular Pikachu you can catch at Viridian Forest.
    with Megas being added to the b15 expansion, do you think Mega Kangaskhan's Parental Bond will still do 50% extra damage like it did in the Gen 6 games, or do you think it'll be nerfed to 25% like in Gen 7?
    It'll probably work exactly like it does in MrDollSteak's patch.
    Also with the next version being stated as more of an Expansion for Beta 15 rather than being called Beta 16, do you think we'll still need a new save file to play the expanded version?
    Please read the FAQ before asking any questions.
    Well in that case for no VS seeker, is there at least any other type of method to get money infinately? (beisdes having to use Meowth's Pay Day)
    Not really as far as I remember. Meowth's Pay Day can be enhanced with an Amulet Coin though, and once Meowth is at a high level, you can farm money pretty fast using the Turbo/Fast Forward function of your GBA Emulator.

ON:
    BETA_14_05.png
    BETA_14_08.png
    BETA_14_20.png

BETA_14_25.png
    BETA_14_30.png
    BETA_14_44.png

BETA_14_79.png
    BETA_14_68.png
    BETA_14_98.png

BETA_14_34.png
    BETA_14_131.png