• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2020
    I realized that there are several items in inaccessible places, behind trees and stones, there is really no way to get them or am I doing something wrong?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2021
    I have completed all the chapters, and I think I am qualified to write a review on this game.
    First of all, a big salute to the people who actually created this game. This game is easily one of the most original one of all the pokemon ROM hacks out there. I mean, instead of giving us useless feature hacks with the same story and boring us to death, these guys actually created an entire universe with great in-depth characters, engaging story, intimidating villains who actually make us hate them, original fake mons with great concepts like viruses, AI, Orange forms, etc and a lot ,lot more features. This shows how much serious these guys take creating a great game. I wouldnt call this a ROM hack. This is more than that. This here, is an all original game which entertains us till the very end. I am now following this thread to death, and if possible, please share us the discord invite so we can get the future updates.
    One question though, who is Agatha? I know she is one of elite four in emerald, but she doesnt appear later in this game. Is there any story of hers which will be released in future?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I realized that there are several items in inaccessible places, behind trees and stones, there is really no way to get them or am I doing something wrong?
    They're gifts for the cheaters.
    I am now following this thread to death, and if possible, please share us the discord invite so we can get the future updates.
    Please read the main post, or at least just the FAQ.
    One question though, who is Agatha? I know she is one of elite four in emerald, but she doesnt appear later in this game. Is there any story of hers which will be released in future?
    Agatha is not a member of the Hoenn Elite 4, she's a member of the Kanto Elite 4 and thus appears in every game where the Kanto Region is present.
    She's also an antagonist in the Yellow Chapter of the manga that is being adaptated as a separate hack.
    Someone can tell me how obtain porygon 3 and porygon Z
    Level up a Porygon holding the Exp. Share for it to evolve into Porygon3.
    Keep in mind you'll lose the item afterward though.

As far as I know, Porygon-Z is not obtainable at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2020
    I am new to this forum and recently completed both the regions. I wanted to know whether using cheats in any way can disturb the storyline ? I have heard that the bonus storyline do affect the main plot, is it so? Finally I came across a thread in which the main protagonist could save Pink , how to proceed to that event?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have heard that the bonus storyline do affect the main plot, is it so?
    As far as I remember, right now, there isn't any bonus chapter in the Beta 15.4 that affects the main storyline in any way.
    Finally I came across a thread in which the main protagonist could save Pink , how to proceed to that event?
    The bonus chapter where you can save Pink is not available. It'll be implemented in the upcoming expansion of the Beta 15.

Years
  • How many regions are accessible in BETA 15 ?

It's hard to tell you anything when you're not giving any information to help any of us who read this thread understand your problem.
    What emulator are you using?
    Also make sure you're trying to open a .gba ROM File and not a .ups Patch File.
    THANKS MAN!!, it worked!... and sadly i rushed through the whole game , now I'll just sit and wait for the next beta .

Also..how many regions are accessible in BETA 15 .

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021
    Hi Random Uruguayan User!

Yes, I have read the last posts here and decided to patch it on my own instead of using a pre-patched rom.
    After I didnt knew what to do on orange island i decided to go back to Kanto and play some of the bonus chapters, i went back to the submarine and spoke to the captain and after i left the sub i found myself in vermilion city. But i cant go back to the orange islands now when i speak to the captain.

When I speak to the big thombstone on route 12 it just gives me the same text.
    ???: "Dark Relic..."
    Red: "Huh!? D... Dark Relic...?"

Thanks

Same happened to me and I don't know what to do

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2023
    Here to report on an error I came upon while at Cinnabar.

I had just defeated Moltres and was grinding some exp for the Dratini I bought from the Game Corner. I was fighting a level 28 Magmar, poisoned it with Toxic and then used Protect. For some reason the game started glitching out. Dratini's animation became surrounded by hearts like Attract or Charm, and then the game crashed, only for my save file to be corrupted and re-started. Has anyone come upon this issue?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Same happened to me and I don't know what to do
    Did you read my response to that user? I'd suggest you to, if you didn't.
    was fighting a level 28 Magmar, poisoned it with Toxic and then used Protect. For some reason the game started glitching out. Dratini's animation became surrounded by hearts like Attract or Charm, and then the game crashed, only for my save file to be corrupted and re-started. Has anyone come upon this issue?
    My savefile didn't get corrupted, but I was definitely able to replicate an issue with the game when you try to use Protect against a Poisoned foe. I'll take it to the Discord. Thanks for reporting it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2023
    Another issue I've faced was getting sent to the second floor of the Pokemon Center after whiting out. I believe it was either at Celadon or Fuschia bt the result was my character sprite ending up on the second floor and through the front desk of Nurse Joy. I was able to phase out of it, but I still was sent to the wrong place.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Another issue I've faced was getting sent to the second floor of the Pokemon Center after whiting out. I believe it was either at Celadon or Fuschia bt the result was my character sprite ending up on the second floor and through the front desk of Nurse Joy. I was able to phase out of it, but I still was sent to the wrong place.
    Yeah, as much of a meme response as it may sound, avoid losing battles. It's a well known issue.

ON:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2023
    So, is there a place where we can check the modified movesets? Or are they just the same as the ones they had on the newest generation they appeared in?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    I don't know if it's a bug or not, but bulbasaur and ivysaur evolve at a certain level but before that they only evolved during a event.

Back