• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2022
    Hey so i think i've found another glitch my exp.share just...dissapeared.I was battling team rocket on the blimp and when my porygon2 leveled up and tried to evolve into porygon3 that's when the exp share was gone.Oh also my porygon2 doesn't want to evolve into porgon3 anymore for some reason after that

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey so i think i've found another glitch my exp.share just...dissapeared.I was battling team rocket on the blimp and when my porygon2 leveled up and tried to evolve into porygon3 that's when the exp share was gone.Oh also my porygon2 doesn't want to evolve into porgon3 anymore for some reason after that
    Items are consumed during evolution. That's how it works in the official games as well.
    If you canceled the evolution, that means you lost the Exp. Share, and naturally, without one, Porygon2 cannot evolve into Porygon3 again.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2022
    Items are consumed during evolution. That's how it works in the official games as well.
    If you canceled the evolution, that means you lost the Exp. Share, and naturally, without one, Porygon2 cannot evolve into Porygon3 again.

Wait.....Porygon2 evolves with a exp share???So i can't help train my porygon2 with a exp share then?Cause i don't want a porygon3 but at the same time training porygon2 would be such a hassle without the exp share

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • BETA_14_24.png
    BETA_14_31.png
    BETA_14_48.png

BETA_14_63.png
    BETA_14_74.png
    BETA_14_79.png

BETA_14_101.png
    BETA_14_110.png
    BETA_14_127.png

BETA_14_133.png

A random trainer

Suggest a good username
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Sorry I am a little bit too late but I've a question to ask.
    In pummelo island cave where there are many cyborgs there's an ariados which is blocking a way. Do i have to do something to remove it?
    Sorry i don't know how to post pictures.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Sorry I am a little bit too late but I've a question to ask.
    In pummelo island cave where there are many cyborgs there's an ariados which is blocking a way. Do i have to do something to remove it?
    Sorry i don't know how to post pictures.
    The cave in Pumello Island has different paths to take, so just try to take a different one.
    For those who haven't knew yet, Red Chapter Vol. 2 will most likely be in essential and here is a teaser
    https://youtu.be/lR4KwW6QRXY
    This is something that I missed because it transpired in a separate server, but yes, it's true. Red Chapter Vol. 2 will be created using RPG Maker XP.
    This means that a new thread will have to be made for it.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi. I'm officially stepping away from my role as the mantainer of this thread, as I don't feel interested in the hack enough to keep on doing it any longer.
    If anyone wants to take it over, send me a DM on Discord (Lunos#4026).

The requirements to become the new mantainer are to be a member of the Red Chapter Discord server, and to provide me with a picture receiving the permission of Aethestode.

It's been a fun ride guys. Take care ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    Hi. I'm officially stepping away from my role as the mantainer of this thread, as I don't feel interested in the hack enough to keep on doing it any longer.

The requirements to become the new mantainer are to be a member of the Red Chapter Discord server, and to provide me with a picture receiving the permission of Aethestode.

Appreciate all the work you've put in thus far. Maybe you could convince Aethestode to make the Discord public again so there isn't a need to repost every update.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2022
    Hi. I'm officially stepping away from my role as the mantainer of this thread, as I don't feel interested in the hack enough to keep on doing it any longer.

Ciao, Lunos

A random trainer

Suggest a good username
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Thank you Lunos for replying so quick but I wanted to know is there a way to remove that ariados. If yes please tell me how if no then I'll take a different route.
    Also i don't know how to do many things on pokecommunity so i think I'll just scroll it on YouTube.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2023
    Hey , I have completed Pokemon adventures red chapter 15.4 but I don't know wht I missed when I became champion of orange league and came back to pallet town I don't see anyone in pallet town not even professor oak or anyone , can plzzz someone help me

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • Hey , I have completed Pokemon adventures red chapter 15.4 but I don't know wht I missed when I became champion of orange league and came back to pallet town I don't see anyone in pallet town not even professor oak or anyone , can plzzz someone help me

Well if you did do all the bonus chapters you are done the game, if you didn't do the bonus chapters I'd suggest doing them as it makes the game more enjoyable, your finished the hack but I'd suggest waiting for the upcoming expansion. Have a good day.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2020
    My game froze shortly after I exit the digglet cave and started the Magmar chapter. Is it fixable or should I find another rom? File name is red chapter b15 so assume it's a beta 15 version.

Years
    • Seen today
    @Cannablau

Lunos is not maintaining this thread anymore, but I guess he would have given a similar answer.

Prepatched ROM's are not supported here. Always make sure to use the latest version from the official thread.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2020
    Ok so i havent played a rom on my phone in a while and i apologize if this isnt the place. Im on iphone trying to download the newest beta and im using Eclipse. Its telling me the file isnt supported. I havent played any beta on this phone either. Can i get some help?

Years
  • https://prnt.sc/tkui9i

I don't know what to do. This happened to me in the Blue Chapter fighting Team Rocket, I'm stuck.
    How do I get out of here?

Edit: Save game if needed
    https://gofile.io/d/dtvnTk

Last edit:
    I used the walk through walls cheat code as I believe that was an unintended bug. That Rocket pawn has a really random walk path.
    I don't know why the fuck there's that movement tile in that place though lol.

Last edited:
    Back