• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

DieHardRedAsh

Pokemaniac
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2022
    I've encountered a shaymin in adventure red chapter but it asks me to take him to the world tree... But I can't find that tree

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Aethestode, this is an amazing Hack. I love the fact that you have most of the pokemon through Gen 8 as well as having all the regions. Would you ever consider doing another hack with adding only 8 gyms battles for each island and once you collect all 8 you get the island badge and then complete the league for each region. Once all 8 regions are complete have a harder Pokemon Masters League with 8 Master trainers to become the Ultimate pokemon master. This would be more based on fighting gym leaders and league leaders and not smaller trainer battles and a way for those who love the game and battling and not the small details of the story line. I know this is probably super complicated but just thinking since already have 8 regions an maybe remove all non gym battles.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Aethestode, this is an amazing Hack. I love the fact that you have most of the pokemon through Gen 8 as well as having all the regions. Would you ever consider doing another hack with adding only 8 gyms battles for each island and once you collect all 8 you get the island badge and then complete the league for each region. Once all 8 regions are complete have a harder Pokemon Masters League with 8 Master trainers to become the Ultimate pokemon master. This would be more based on fighting gym leaders and league leaders and not smaller trainer battles and a way for those who love the game and battling and not the small details of the story line. I know this is probably super complicated but just thinking since already have 8 regions an maybe remove all non gym battles.

Not all regions are going to be added, just a number of them

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2022
    Since Lunos is no longer working on it, I still come to see it every day. I was banned to join the Discord, and that's terrible. But take your time, I believe this hack will be the the best one I've ever seen.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    It's been a while since Lunos chose to pass the baton. Are we any closer to knowing who it will be passed to? I really liked how Lunos formatted his posts and was very responsive. Hopefully the new person will also have those qualities.

Anyway, I'm confused on what Beta 16 will entail. Does it have rematchable trainers? What new content will be added? If it's close to being done, I'd be willing to wait to pick this up again.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    It's been a while since Lunos chose to pass the baton. Are we any closer to knowing who it will be passed to? I really liked how Lunos formatted his posts and was very responsive. Hopefully the new person will also have those qualities.

Anyway, I'm confused on what Beta 16 will entail. Does it have rematchable trainers? What new content will be added? If it's close to being done, I'd be willing to wait to pick this up again.

The expansion pass, will likely be released before the year ends, it will add more bonus chapters, master trainers, mega evolution, and legendaries to catch

Back