• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Is there any information for Volume 2? Will it be a remake of this game or will it continue from it? How will Pokémon be transferred between games (if at all)? Also will it be another Fire Red ROM hack?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Is there any information for Volume 2? Will it be a remake of this game or will it continue from it? How will Pokémon be transferred between games (if at all)? Also will it be another Fire Red ROM hack?

Vol. 2 is a sequel taking place after vol 1 and the elite 4 arc (which will be told in flashbacks), and it will take place in the orre region, primarily, 4 playable characters (red blue green yellow), with different storylines, it's a fan game instead of a rom hack, so you won't get to transfer over pokemon from vol 1

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Vol. 2 is a sequel taking place after vol 1 and the elite 4 arc (which will be told in flashbacks), and it will take place in the orre region, primarily, 4 playable characters (red blue green yellow), with different storylines, it's a fan game instead of a rom hack, so you won't get to transfer over pokemon from vol 1

So is it a RPG Maker game?

SmellyOpossum

opossum
    Years
  • making Porygon be glitch typing while also taking away conversion is cold, but leaving Porygon-Z with adaptability as a trait is just cold hearted. I can't say I'm sure why porygon got nerfed in general but goddamn did porygon draw the short straw with this one

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    making Porygon be glitch typing while also taking away conversion is cold, but leaving Porygon-Z with adaptability as a trait is just cold hearted. I can't say I'm sure why porygon got nerfed in general but goddamn did porygon draw the short straw with this one

What Glitch Moves even exist in this game?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Then it seems pointless to have it attached to Pika when you get him.

Also does Pika learn Double Kick?

I agree. I wondered why he held it, too.

I'm unsure. If you want, there's a site that offers codes that has a move modifier. It's called Pokemoncoders.com. I tried it and didn't notice any bad eggs or other miscellaneous glitches.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Can you renew your discord group link and can you help me how to put the game hack to the firered rom thanks.... For being responsive

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2021
    I ended up preventing my Poliwhirl's evolution in the fight with Lt. Surge and saving afterwards. Is there any way to evolve him to Poliwrath again, or am I stuck with Poliwhirl?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Can you renew your discord group link and can you help me how to put the game hack to the firered rom thanks.... For being responsive

Try the link I've posted a few pages back, and pokecommunity, has a page to help with patching
    I ended up preventing my Poliwhirl's evolution in the fight with Lt. Surge and saving afterwards. Is there any way to evolve him to Poliwrath again, or am I stuck with Poliwhirl?

Celadon market sells evolution stones

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    hi i just started beta 15 not long ago, is erase berry available?
    or how to reset EV if its not available?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    Q1: How do people get those 'special' pokemon, especially those ghosts and corpses, etc. Here is an example at 3:33
    Q2: I want to get back the skill I learn through leveling but the move re-learner only give you the same skill over and over again, is this a bug or intended? If so, how can I actually get the skill I deleted?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2021
    Is it intentional that I'm able to trigger the fight with Rayquaza as soon as I've got access to surf? I don't recall triggering the fight in my previous play through on an older version, but I can't say with 100% certainty that I went to that spot on the prior playthrough.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2022
    Q1: How do people get those 'special' pokemon, especially those ghosts and corpses, etc. Here is an example at 3:33
    Q2: I want to get back the skill I learn through leveling but the move re-learner only give you the same skill over and over again, is this a bug or intended? If so, how can I actually get the skill I deleted?

Here you have a complete walkthrough by @Allen Ceedos which includes an obtainable pokemon list: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qk7YU5t_-ITSYF8S-Q4m4C3bp2rqIEa6/
    It's just one page ago...

Back