• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2022
    I've recently started a new game and discovered something about that glitch in the expansion part with Grey dissapearing from Pallet Town making impossible to start the New Leads bonus chapter
    Spoiler:
    . I tried it several times: if you finish the chapter in Hamlin Island before talking to Cissy in the prison and going back to Pallet Town, Grey will ultimate dissapear, so you have to speak to Cissy first and start the mission before doing the thing in Hamlin Island.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2022
    Y'all may want to join the vol 2 discord server and ask questions about vol 1 and vol 2. Questions about vol 1 can be answered by the members and for vol 2 are either answered in the FAQ or will be answered by Aethestode.

When can we expect vol 2 to release and what's the link for the vol 2 discord server?

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    Time for a revival!

For those of you who don't know, Aethestode has begun a new project. RGBY, or Volume 2, is on its way! Find more information about it here!

Hope you're all ready for a new adventure! ... Or six. ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Beta 15 has strange type chart issue: Rock and Steel won't resist Normal, and Fighting won't super effective to it should.

Edit: I think the author made a wrong pointer in beta 15, because beta 14 doesn't has this issue. I don't know how to find pointer value, so I just move type chart to valid position, thus ??? type (09)'s effectivness are removed due to lack of space.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2021
    There has a bug that has been driving me crazy! After defeating the Silph Company, Ramuh (Abra teleporter) never came back so I have to walk everywhere. Only Lavender town has one. Also, after defeating the Indigo league, I am supposed to go to Professor Oak and get a ticket to go to the Orange Archipelago, but he is no where to be found... I am stuck in Kanto. One odd thing is that Sabrina is in the Saffron City gym and all her Pokemon is lvl 255 (but that sounds like it might be normal?) I also noticed from reading the walkthrough I never saw John Silph's body after that chapter ended.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2021
    I completed the orange league but when I'm going to the pokemon centre at Pumello Island I can't get the mega ring. Is this a bug or do I need to do something?

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2021
    Hey, im trying to do the Cissy in prison bonus chapter but she keeps telling me to go away. Ive fought all the police, talked to everyone in prison. and the lady blocking the door says im too early? Am i missing something?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2022
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

How do i access this bonus chapter?

Back