• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Hey Aesthode, since Beta 11 isn't ready yet I want to ask..
    Could you add some way to get Ice Punch with Mega Poliwrath? xD..
    Poliwrath can normally learn it through B2/W2's Move Tutor, so it wouldn't be game breaking either xD..

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • I'm still testing the beta. Nearly finish testing. Probs be ready in 4 hours.

I bet you many many people are excited, beta 11 so much work has been done so we should get beta 11 today you have been hard at work ironing out all bugs even if it takes that little bit longer take your time no rush

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Beta 11 is ready. I'm sure there's still some bugs, but I'm getting tired and I don't want to delay the beta any further. Anyway, start a new save file.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Beta 11 is ready. I'm sure there's still some bugs, but I'm getting tired and I don't want to delay the beta any further. Anyway, start a new save file.

Your so awesome thanks so much this is great now everyone can enjoy your hard work but they always seem to find bugs and as long as they dont break the game not really so important. Have a good day try and take it easy :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    The following pokemon are obtainable in the current beta.
    - The Pokemon fusions
    - Deoxys (All 4 forms)
    - Latias & Latios
    - All 3 Regi
    - Regigigas
    - Legendary Birds
    - Legendary Hounds/Dogs
    - Mew & Mewtwo
    - Swords of Justice
    - Cresselia
    - Darkrai
    - Hoopa
    - Kyogre
    - Groundon
    - Volcanion

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    punching a hole through your computer.
    man that line was very funny.
    lol.
    Cool beta 11 lets see how much time it takes now

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Attention: Do not fight Pikachu yet. The level is set to 100. I'm uploading a new patch now.

Back