• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Alola Starters Bonus Chapter
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

credit to Princess-phoenix (Deviantart) for Alola Pokemon OW sprite.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can't find a Nuyan Water
    where is it ??

its Hidden in the island where you did Cat of Bounty Event. Its just left in the water where the Gate is. Press 'A' to get it.

Hi..can anyone tell me where ti get hm :dive

After team rocket steals Captain's Vaporeon & dives, go back where the Captain is, Blue will be there... talk to him & he will give you Dive.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Hey guys how to make the old woman in sevii islands teach me the ultimate moves?i defeated she,she talked this "you dont read yet" sorry for my bad english

Delta231

A noob
    Years
  • Please add 6 gen icon menu sprites because the mega evolution are looking dull and I could tell you the link if you say?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2016
    Just created a new account for this. The game is awesome dude. I was just wondering if multiplayer trade/battle will be included in this one. My buddies were hoping on playing this game together.

Back