• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hi I am not sure what version I am playing this game but will I be able to continue from the place I left if I download this update.
    By the way I am in the part where you go to the under world so I think I made a lot of progress in the game which I dont want to end up losing. Please reply.

Well... You're near the end of the orange archipelago arc, so that's something. Anyways you'll have to start a new save file for beta 12

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2019
    How to Catch Darkrai?
    I Touch the Coffin in Undeworld, but can't complete Carly Event (as Darksigner)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years

• Walk Through Walls cheat:
    509197D3 542975F4
    78DA95DF 44018CB4
    Use it to walk all the way to the south from Floral City to Celadon City.

About the 3 boulders in Fuchsia, someone else already asked that some pages ago.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

OK i just went to the net and noticed that Lt. Surge's Pikachu was nicknamed Volty (and is a girl), so the ghost Pikachu that was our new buddy, is a female Pikachu?!

It surely wasn't relevant to the Side Chapter itself, but yeah, if it's a Female Pikachu in the Manga then you can consider it a Female Pikachu too inside that Side Chapter.

How to Catch Darkrai?
    I Touch the Coffin in Undeworld, but can't complete Carly Event (as Darksigner)
    I barely remember the steps to get the chance of catching Darkrai, so I hope someone comes and correct me if I'm wrong.

1) After touching the coffin in the Underworld, you have to complete the Orange Archipelago's plot normally.
    2) Then, after beating the Orange Cup you have to go to the house with a blue roof inside Valencia Island, if you don't see the kid in the bed having nightmares, then go to Valencia Island's Pokémon Center speak with the occultist over there and go to the house.
    3) Speak with the parents and the kid.
    4) After that go to the 1st Island of the Sevii Archipelago and get into the forest at a certain time of the day (can't remember which), over there you're gonna find Cresselia.
    5) After beating or catching it, you'll get the wing to help the kid. So go back to his house.
    6) Once you helped him, Darkrai is gonna leave his body and I think that you battle with him right there. If not, then he's prolly at nighttime inside 1st Island's forest.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2019
    And before going to Southern island. You must visit the golden island (where you meet that shape-shifter) and get nyunn water to make a lady pregnant

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • It surely wasn't relevant to the Side Chapter itself, but yeah, if it's a Female Pikachu in the Manga then you can consider it a Female Pikachu too inside that Side Chapter.

Well it only apears in the Red/Blue/Green/FireRed/LeafGreen games and Volty is a trade in HeartGold/SoulSilver

In the manga Surge only has a Raichu in that line

Soooooooo i geuss it's a yes, no wonder it is so friendly

Last edited:
    Years
  • Walk Through Walls cheat:
    509197D3 542975F4
    78DA95DF 44018CB4
    Use it to walk all the way to the south from Floral City to Celadon City.

About the 3 boulders in Fuchsia, someone else already asked that some pages ago.

Ok, thanks for replying. Sadly my emulator apparently doesn't allow cheats on the free version, so I'm going to have to use a different emulator, add the cheat, save back in Celadon City, then go back to the other emulator. But it'll be worth it. About the 3 boulders in Fuchsia City, approximately how many pages back and if you or someone else can give a short answer, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Ok, thanks for replying. Sadly my emulator apparently doesn't allow cheats on the free version, so I'm going to have to use a different emulator, add the cheat, save back in Celadon City, then go back to the other emulator. But it'll be worth it.
    I attached the GIF where I show the trick with the boulders in the post where I answered your previous one.

About the 3 boulders in Fuchsia City, approximately how many pages back and if you or someone else can give a short answer, that'd be greatly appreciated.
    If you're using MyBoy's free version, you can add cheats with multiple lines like this.
    1) Make a new cheat and as its value put "509197D3 542975F4"
    2) Make another cheat and as its value put "78DA95DF 44018CB4"
    3) Make sure they're enabled and then check In-Game if it's working. It should be.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2020
    I tried it but it doesn't appear when the emulators search my downloads. It says ups at the end of the download so how do I fix that

Last edited:
    Years
  • I attached the GIF where I show the trick with the boulders in the post where I answered your previous one.

Oh sorry. My browser must not have loaded it properly. I'll check back on it.

EDIT: I've seen it now. Thanks!

If you're using MyBoy's free version, you can add cheats with multiple lines like this.
    1) Make a new cheat and as its value put "509197D3 542975F4"
    2) Make another cheat and as its value put "78DA95DF 44018CB4"
    3) Make sure they're enabled and then check In-Game if it's working. It should be.

Thanks! Yes I do use MyBoy free version and it worked! Thanks again for replying. :)

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I tried it but it doesn't appear when the emulators search my downloads. It says ups at the end of the download so how do I fix that
    There's nothing to fix. You're supposed to apply that .ups patch over a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 (USA) GBA ROM File using an application like NUPS Patcher.

Is this still set to come out on the 24th?
    Yes, if nothing goes wrong it'll be released the 24th of December.

Back