• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I've been told Bulbasaur evolves at various levels from different sources. Mine is currently 32 and still hasn't evolved to Ivysaur. Surely there's been a change from those other versions? Edit: Nvm: I think he evolves in daylight. He finally did lol

Also, Growth raises Atk and Sp. Atk 2 levels without sun, which is a bit overkill with 40 PP lol. I remember that being present in other FR hacks too though...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Question about the no more than 42 items thing... does that also apply to items in the PC? Also, is it combined total of items or just ones in your bag?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Question about the no more than 42 items thing... does that also apply to items in the PC? Also, is it combined total of items or just ones in your bag?
    Individual items in the Items pocket of your bag, and no, the items in the PC do not count.
    You should use the PC Storage to deposit whatever important items you wanna save.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2018
    hey lunos..i have a problem.... after winning volcano batch ..am go pallet town when i reach pallect town this game (part2) will automatically stoped...what i do?.....sorry for my english..

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • hey lunos..i have a problem.... after winning volcano batch ..am go pallet town when i reach pallect town this game (part2) will automatically stoped...what i do?.....sorry for my english..
    Sounds like you have an older patch, because that issue was fixed in the latest one.
    The download is in the main post.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    THink there is some glitches. My Aerodactyl turned into a bad egg after playing as Blue in Saffron. And when i want to catch MEwtwo the screen goes black.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2018
    Pse tell me what to do after the guy ran of his girlfriend and die in lake monster bonus chapter

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Individual items in the Items pocket of your bag, and no, the items in the PC do not count.
    You should use the PC Storage to deposit whatever important items you wanna save.

Wait... are items prone to vanishing? I picked up a Stardust, but I didn't get to sell it and it vanished.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I took it to the Discord server. Aethestode is already looking into the black screen issue.

So will we have to restart the game again?

BTW, can a program be made so you can transfer Pok?mon you caught between versions, so you can rush through the start of the game, in case new patches keep on being made that require restarts?

glong279

A Royal Knight
    Years
  • Aethestode should have blocked the path to New Islands. I accidentally glitched that chapter by going there before the Cinnabar's PC. Also, for anyone who doesn;t want to restart, there's an option of walk through walls (not that I advice anyone to cheat).

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2018
    Hi,

Does anyone know if Snorlax in this game can learn curse, and can it learn moves like earthquake or body slam?

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2018
    Hey is it because i probably have more than 42 different items in my backpack that i get a black screen every time i enter the backpack?I really hope i wont have to create a new savefile again because i already started one 2 days ago.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    So I encountered two issues anyone know how to fix them?
    Dark relic quest stuck on repeat keeps making me catch Jiggly puff Anc and freezes my game when I try to go into items.
    #2 can't find the Blimp I went to the dock it's just not there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Hey is it because i probably have more than 42 different items in my backpack that i get a black screen every time i enter the backpack?I really hope i wont have to create a new savefile again because i already started one 2 days ago.

You should have deposited items into the PC.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    Update*
    So, can the 43 items crash be related to my bag freezing Everytime I go to misc?
    Regarding archepeligo I read it so disregard that.
    But, regarding the Jiggly puff still relevant.
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I can't get Prof. Oak to evaluate my Dex. It just asks if I want to then it asks if I want to again and it closes the PC.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Pse tell me what to do after the guy ran of his girlfriend and die in lake monster bonus chapter
    Surf in Route 25 and speak with the little girl, then go back to Route 24 and speak with the Officer Jenny in front of a pond.
    Wait... are items prone to vanishing? I picked up a Stardust, but I didn't get to sell it and it vanished.
    First time I heard of something like this happening.
    So will we have to restart the game again?
    It's hard to tell.
    BTW, can a program be made so you can transfer Pokémon you caught between versions, so you can rush through the start of the game, in case new patches keep on being made that require restarts?
    No.
    Where is the name rater? When you receive Aerodactyl it doesn't let you nickname it.
    There isn't one in the Beta 13. It might be included in the Beta 14.
    Having more than 42 Items in the Items pocket of the bag is one of the things that causes it. However, some people have reported that the issue is happening to them even though they don't have more than 42 items.
    Aethestode is already looking into it, as I said before.

ON: I'm going to mention the different issues presented over here in the Discord server.
    Thanks for the reports.

Back