• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • got stuck at route 5 after trying to enter saffron city, i believe it's a known bug, but is there a workaround ?
    Are you sure you're using the latest patch (Beta 13 Part 2E) and that alone?
    What happened to the teleport guy in Beta 13? How do I get around?
    Ramuh vanishes for a while after the events in Cinnabar Island, but he will come back after the events at Silph company, so don't worry.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    Just caught a Kangaskid. I noticed it evolves into a Cubone if it has the Skull. But does it evolve into a Kangaskhan in some other way?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2018
    hey Aethestode can u pls ad johto and hoenn league in beta11E?
    its is possible? if possible so pls ad

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    Yes, but I feel the need of clarifying yet again that it is only meant to be used if you play on mGBA.

Does it work also for mgba on 3ds? Anyway I don't manage to use the rtc patch with the tsukuyomi patcher ( says to me "Input checksum is invalid"), which is strange since I'm sure I'm using a clean rom

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2022
    Does it work also for mgba on 3ds? Anyway I don't manage to use the rtc patch with the tsukuyomi patcher ( says to me "Input checksum is invalid"), which is strange since I'm sure I'm using a clean rom

don`t know about 3ds..but for nups..you should check ignore in the part where it says : if file is invalid..and then try to patch it

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2019
    I have the invitation and gone through the events in the pokemon center but They are still blocking the way

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2019
    Is there a workaround for the black screen isuue after beating Brown? I tried to go into my bag to heal my team after that battle and it just black screens every time.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Does it work also for mgba on 3ds? Anyway I don't manage to use the rtc patch with the tsukuyomi patcher ( says to me "Input checksum is invalid"), which is strange since I'm sure I'm using a clean rom
    You have to apply the RTC Fix after you applied Beta 13 Part 2E's patch.
    Also, you have to check "Bypass checksum valid" or whatever it was called.
    Can some one help me the blimp in vermilion city is gone
    and yes i have become the champion
    Beta 13 ends after becoming the Champion of Kanto. There is no blimp in Vermilion because the Orange Islands is gonna be implemented in the Beta 14.
    Is there a workaround for the black screen isuue after beating Brown? I tried to go into my bag to heal my team after that battle and it just black screens every time.
    You're using the latest patch, Beta 13 Part 2E, right?

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2019
    You have to apply the RTC Fix after you applied Beta 13 Part 2E's patch.
    Also, you have to check "Bypass checksum valid" or whatever it was called.

Beta 13 ends after becoming the Champion of Kanto. There is no blimp in Vermilion because the Orange Islands is gonna be implemented in the Beta 14.

You're using the latest patch, Beta 13 Part 2E, right?

Ahhh I wasn't. Didn't realize it updated. Is there a way to patch it and keep the save? I'm playing on Android.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    Haven't seen this one being mentioned before, but when facing Giovanni in the gym and selecting the Rhydon to fight againt, the text states that my pokemon are paralysed, but the status says that the pokemon are asleep.

Also vulpix and umbreon, don't have their sprites when leaning a new move.
    Spoiler:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Ahhh I wasn't. Didn't realize it updated. Is there a way to patch it and keep the save? I'm playing on Android.
    I honestly don't know where are .sav files stored in Android, sorry.
    What you have to make sure though, is that both your ROM and the savefile have the exact same filename. That's it.
    Ex: redchapter.gba and redchapter.sav
    Haven't seen this one being mentioned before, but when facing Giovanni in the gym and selecting the Rhydon to fight againt, the text states that my pokemon are paralysed, but the status says that the pokemon are asleep.
    Took it to the Discord server. Thanks.
    Also vulpix and umbreon, don't have their sprites when leaning a new move.
    Palette issues can't be fixed atm.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Yo how do I get past the gyarados south of cinnabar island. I've completed all the main chapters and gotten the invitation for new island

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    i see some issues skill. Like : Ice Beam super Fairy, Fighting.
    Fighting not super normal.
    Fly not super bug, grass.
    Bug not super grass.

Back