• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • loving this rom hack. any news on when beta 14 is going to come out or a expected date? just wondering, thanks.
    No.
    Where is silph company ? Hehe my ivysaur did evolve at level 45. I just defeated the pokemon copy and i don't know where to go now. Hehe.

And how can i finish the lake monster event?
    Silph Company is in Saffron City, you can access it after the events in Cinnabar Island and Pallet Town by going to Route 5 and then to the east.
    As for the Lake Monster Chapter, there's a youtube playlist linked in the side chapter starting points guide at the main post, Guides Section.
    My Poliwhirl, after interacting with the item underwater during the episode with Lt.Surge, wasn't evolved. Is there another way to evolve it?
    Yes, you can buy Water Stones in Celadon City's Department Store.
    i need to help. when i go to route 7 at route 5 but it was freezing. so i can't anyting story line. what should i do??
    Sounds like you're not using the latest patch.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    No.

Sounds like you're not using the latest patch.

i play beta13 pt2 version. but it can not enter in saffron city, I skip this sign "!" and the character jumps back and freezes please help me

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • i play beta13 pt2 version. but it can not enter in saffron city, I skip this sign "!" and the character jumps back and freezes please help me
    Which version specifically though? That issue shouldn't be happening with the latest patch which is the Beta 13 Part 2E.
    Also, you did interact with Green and did the whole event with Pikachu and Mr. Mime, right?
    Other than that, there isn't much I can do.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Also, you did interact with Green and did the whole event with Pikachu and Mr. Mime, right?
    Other than that, there isn't much I can do.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was beta13 part2E version. but it doesn't work. I don't enter route 7. So i do not meet green and Mr.mime event. Just tell me why i can't enter route 7? im so mad and sad. If i don't catch lake monster?? Is that bother after event?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Yeah, it was beta13 part2E version. but it doesn't work. I don't enter route 7. So i do not meet green and Mr.mime event. Just tell me why i can't enter route 7? im so mad and sad. If i don't catch lake monster?? Is that bother after event?
    I have a hard time understanding you right now, but no, the Lake Monster Chapter is not required. It is an optional chapter.
    Are you using a savefile from a previous patch? That could be causing the issue.

Years
  • is there any problem if we continue from our last save in the previous patch??
    and also is it possible in the next update you can make the pokemon mega evolve in the battle only??
    (i'm just curious to know the real reason why you don't make it like that)
    anyway i'm really big fan of this hack, thank you for your graet work.. i will always cheer for you dude, and finally hope this hack will complete soon

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have a hard time understanding you right now, but no, the Lake Monster Chapter is not required. It is an optional chapter.
    Are you using a savefile from a previous patch? That could be causing the issue.

Oh, I understand. you mean savefile is important that the current file?
    for example, beta13 part2E file play and save.
    Next, I copy the name my save file(All i played) current save file same.
    And overwrite?? Is the end??

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • is there any problem if we continue from our last save in the previous patch??
    Maybe. People have been constantly getting freezes, black screen issues and such, and I know some of them are using savefiles from previous patches.
    and also is it possible in the next update you can make the pokemon mega evolve in the battle only??
    (i'm just curious to know the real reason why you don't make it like that)
    It already works like that, ever since the Beta 12 in fact. Aethestode uploaded a video long ago showing it.
    Oh, I understand. you mean savefile is important that the current file?
    for example, beta13 part2E file play and save.
    Next, I copy the name my save file(All i played) current save file same.
    And overwrite?? Is the end??
    No, I'm telling you that starting a new savefile in the latest patch could be the best option.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    No, I'm telling you that starting a new savefile in the latest patch could be the best option.[/QUOTE]

Are you asking to start again from the beginning?
    i'm korean so did not understand well. i'm sorry

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Are you asking to start again from the beginning?
    i'm korean so did not understand well. i'm sorry
    I'm suggesting you to do it, yes.
    also how to install the rtc thingy
    It's a patch like any other. Pick the .ips or the .ups version and apply it to your Beta 13 Part 2E ROM using Lunar IPS or NUPS Patcher.
    I will repeat myself again, it is only meant to be used if you play using mGBA.

ON:
    VbSVuOd.png

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Hi, I've done the TriBirds chapter, went back to pallet town, now what? ;x
    Also, how do I get Rock Smash? apparently Yellow is not in viridian forest..what do I do :o
    (Playing on the latest beta, fresh playthrough)

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi, I've done the TriBirds chapter, went back to pallet town, now what? ;x
    Also, how do I get Rock Smash? apparently Yellow is not in viridian forest..what do I do :o
    (Playing on the latest beta, fresh playthrough)
    After the events in Saffron City, you have to go to Cerulean Cave.
    The characters and their dialogues make it crystal clear, specially Red and Misty.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hey Lunos, will we be able to go back to challenge our reflection (or whatever it's called) later on in the story? The guy with level 255's?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    Just want to say aesthose love the updates, take your time on this rom, I can wait for beta 14. Thanks. Love this game. One think um playing this on my iPod I noticed that prof. Oak doesn't follow me to viridian city.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2019
    Hi. So, I started fresh with the new Part 2. But somehow my game freeze when I landed on Pallet Town, right after the Mewtwo event in Cinnabar Island.

Any idea on why this happened? What did I do wrong? Is there any sort of event I need to trigger first before surfing back to Pallet Town?

Back