• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Does laketoise mariin kabiin have any evolutions ? And what is the use of skull can anybody tell me

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey Lunos, will we be able to go back to challenge our reflection (or whatever it's called) later on in the story? The guy with level 255's?
    There's no way I could answer that.
    How can i complete the sea lake monster
    There's a youtube playlist with a walkthrough of it linked in the main post.
    It's inside the side chapter starting point guide under the guides section.
    Hi. So, I started fresh with the new Part 2. But somehow my game freeze when I landed on Pallet Town, right after the Mewtwo event in Cinnabar Island.

Any idea on why this happened? What did I do wrong? Is there any sort of event I need to trigger first before surfing back to Pallet Town?
    Are you sure you started the savefile on the latest patch specifically? It's the Beta 13 Part 2E.
    If you downloaded a Pre-Patched ROM, you're on your own.
    Does laketoise mariin kabiin have any evolutions ? And what is the use of skull can anybody tell me
    Laketoise and Marin don't have an evolution.
    Kabiin does have one but it's currently bugged, the game freezes when it reaches Lv42.
    The Skull allows you to evolve a Kangaskid into Cubone. Give the Skull to Kangaskid, raise it some levels and that's it.

ON:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I'm glad you mentioned that Kabiin freezes when it reaches 42. Mine is currently 41. Could you maybe change the gifted level to 45 to avoid that? Or would leaving it in daycare until 43+ fix it?

Also, I love the humor in this game. I've found two Simpson's references so far lol

Shado19

Shado
    Years
  • Can anyone help me. I went underwater after completing the Vengeful Maiden Bonus chapter on the S.S Anne and there is no way to get back to the ship and out of the water.

EDIT

Nevermind, I solved the problem

Attachments

• Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
      Screenshot_20180702-071736.jpg
      170.2 KB · Views: 12
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Can anyone help me out here? I tried to start the love letter bonus chapter by talking to the one dude in the pokemon fan club, but the side chapter didn't initiate? Is there a reason for this? Is there another thing I have to do before being able to play it? Thanks in advance

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Can anyone help me out here? I tried to start the love letter bonus chapter by talking to the one dude in the pokemon fan club, but the side chapter didn't initiate? Is there a reason for this? Is there another thing I have to do before being able to play it? Thanks in advance
    You have to pick up the Love Letter which is inside one of the cabins at the S.S. Anne, then go speak with Greg.
    There's also a youtube playlist with a walkthrough of that chapter linked in the side chapter starting point guide under the guides section of the main post.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Hi, this is my first post on this site! What a brilliant hack this has been so far!

I was wondering how to get past the three Gyarados blocking my path to New Island?

Thank you!

Kartik12345

Kartik
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2022
    hello,
    i want to edit the rom in pge fr personal use ...... does it require the ini of fire red or a new one if new can someone send it to me plz

gr8 hack tho

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi, this is my first post on this site! What a brilliant hack this has been so far!
    I was wondering how to get past the three Gyarados blocking my path to New Island?

Thank you!
    Are you using a savefile from the previous patches? Because that could be the reason.
    I couldn't trigger it either using a savefile from the previous patches, that's why I started a new one in the Beta 13 Part 2E.
    hello,
    i want to edit the rom in pge fr personal use ...... does it require the ini of fire red or a new one if new can someone send it to me plz

gr8 hack tho
    You will need to adapt the .ini file by yourself, and you're obviously on your own. No support for that kind of things is offered over here.

ON:

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • BTW does the new Eeveelutions have custom cries now or they still sound like Bulbasaurs?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Is the bonus side chapter guide on the main page set in chronological order of when you encounter them or are they listed randomly?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    After league game bugged so much. I have no captain and no blimp in Vermilion and in Mewtwo strikes back nurse joy is in the PC on the Cinabar.
    PS. Where is Dark relic?

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    what fire red rom is used to patch the .ups
    Also i don't see an ips download link

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    After league game bugged so much. I have no captain and no blimp in Vermilion and in Mewtwo strikes back nurse joy is in the PC on the Cinabar.
    PS. Where is Dark relic?

you can't go to the orange islands yet, as for mewtwo strikes back it may be fixed in the next release

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Is the bonus side chapter guide on the main page set in chronological order of when you encounter them or are they listed randomly?
    No, they're written in the order I remembered them. I guess I could fix that later though.
    PS. Where is Dark relic?
    The Orange Islands are not accessible in the Beta 13, which only contains the Kanto Region.
    Wait for the Beta 14.

As for your other question, it's in Route 12, You need the HM06 Rock Smash though.
    what fire red rom is used to patch the .ups
    Also i don't see an ips download link
    That's because there is no .ips patch. That format doesn't work with expanded ROMs, thus .ups is used in those cases.
    Get yourself the Beta 13 Part 2E's .ups patch from the main post and apply it using NUPS Patcher.

This happened to me a while ago, before the last update... I thought it was funny! I hope it happens again!
    That issue in the Underwater Spot of the S.S. Anne was already fixed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    the nups patcher is not downloading. i already have a ups patcher. i need to know what fire red rom is used to patch to Beta 13 Part 2E. i've tried fire red 1.0 and fire red squirrels both have not worked.
    Edit: Nvm i got it to work. i don't know why the fire red roms i tried earlier didn't work. I also have a question is there a way to get more then 1 eevee currently?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Edit: Nvm i got it to work. i don't know why the fire red roms i tried earlier didn't work. I also have a question is there a way to get more then 1 eevee currently?
    No, there's only one Eevee.

Also, maybe you had troubles to patch because you were forgetting to check "Ignore" where it says "If file is invalid" inside NUPS Patcher.
    So with the help of that glitch fixer we don't have to restart the game everytime?
    Possibly.

Back