• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

That Lapras o look so awesome and when red say WHAT!? Lol????????????

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2018
    Hello guys...I have a question sooo..I finished the indigo league...after this I met with oak prof...he gave me a ticket(orange Ticket) Oak said the blimp is in vermillion town...but I want find (I checked the dock many times plz someone help where is that blimp (sorry for my bad english)

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    Hello guys...I have a question sooo..I finished the indigo league...after this I met with oak prof...he gave me a ticket(orange Ticket) Oak said the blimp is in vermillion town...but I want find (I checked the dock many times plz someone help where is that blimp (sorry for my bad english)

pretty sure that thats where beta 13 ends. you have to wait for beta 14 to come out

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hiya folks! So I finsihed all the bonus quests, except relic beast and floral citys song thing. Thing is, in lunos guide video, a jigglypuff appears before fighting the ancients. But in my game it doesn't. What am I missing?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hiya folks! So I finsihed all the bonus quests, except relic beast and floral citys song thing. Thing is, in lunos guide video, a jigglypuff appears before fighting the ancients. But in my game it doesn't. What am I missing?
    I did the Road to Stardom Chapter before the Relic Beast Chapter. You probably didn't.

ON:

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I did the Road to Stardom Chapter before the Relic Beast Chapter. You probably didn't.

Whats there to do in road to stardom? I got the ticket, but there is no ship. Once i got the ticket, i got the dark relic item, finished love letter and floral date chapter, finished battle network, started secrets of joy, and proceeded to play relic beast again. No ancient jigglypuff yet. I didn't do ice snorlax either or mewto strikes back as it is buggy

Years
  • I did the Road to Stardom Chapter before the Relic Beast Chapter. You probably didn't.

ON:

So Lunos there are some beta Pokemon you showing us but there are some of them showing only their name and it's blank.
    So am asking are you going to fix that or something?

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2018
    I want to give my thanks to the makers of this rom for this wonderful and awesome game,its brilliant!

Keep up the good work and i hope you will see your work complete.

Regards,

Blacki3

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Whats there to do in road to stardom? I got the ticket, but there is no ship. Once i got the ticket, i got the dark relic item, finished love letter and floral date chapter, finished battle network, started secrets of joy, and proceeded to play relic beast again. No ancient jigglypuff yet. I didn't do ice snorlax either or mewto strikes back as it is buggy
    1) Oak's ticket allows you to go to the Orange Archipelago, which will be implemented in the Beta 14.
    2) The Dark Relic is in Route 12 behind some smashable rocks.
    3) Jigglypuff only appears if you do the Road to Stardom Chapter BEFORE the Relic Beast Chapter, as I said before.
    4) The Yeti (Icy Snorlax's) and Mewtwo Strikes Back Chapters are not buggy in the latest version which is Beta 13 Part 2F.

Also, the Road to Stardom Chapter can be played right after the events in Silph Company by speaking with Oak in Pallet Town.
    So Lunos there are some beta Pokemon you showing us but there are some of them showing only their name and it's blank.
    So am asking are you going to fix that or something?
    1) I didn't make the sheet, it was Aethestode.
    2) I assume those empty spaces are for the sprites which are still being designed. There is nothing to fix.

ON:

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    1) Oak's ticket allows you to go to the Orange Archipelago, which will be implemented in the Beta 14.
    2) The Dark Relic is in Route 12 behind some smashable rocks.
    3) Jigglypuff only appears if you do the Road to Stardom Chapter BEFORE the Relic Beast Chapter, as I said before.
    4) The Yeti (Icy Snorlax's) and Mewtwo Strikes Back Chapters are not buggy in the latest version which is Beta 13 Part 2F.

Also, the Road to Stardom Chapter can be played right after the events in Silph Company by speaking with Oak in Pallet Town.

Alright I got it. Now for the another problem. There are a bunch of garyados's blocking the path to mewto chapter. How do i get rid of them?

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2022
    Links one thing am wondering when beta 14 come out will Pokemon adventure yellow chapter be finish?

Based on what I read, it seems red chapter will need to be completed first before yellow. And that could take a while. So might be too early to ask. They're probably focused on red and not thinking beyond atm. Just speculation though.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Links one thing am wondering when beta 14 come out will Pokemon adventure yellow chapter be finish?
    Based on what I read, it seems red chapter will need to be completed first before yellow. And that could take a while. So might be too early to ask. They're probably focused on red and not thinking beyond atm. Just speculation though.
    Yellow Chapter and Red Chapter are 2 different hacks being developed by 2 different persons. Their release is independant of each other.
    In any case, the "no release date" policy still applies.

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2022
    Yellow Chapter and Red Chapter are 2 different hacks being developed by 2 different persons. Their release is independant of each other.
    In any case, the "no release date" policy still applies.

Cool, thanks for the clarification.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Where is the move deleter located? And can i delete HM moves from pokemon?

Back