• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The third generation was horrible. What do you twisted people see in it?

The first generation was quite good as well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I didn't really like anything past the 2nd gen. I bought Diamond because it added a lot of cool features (like Wi-fi) to the game, but other than that it's nothing special. x3

Years
    The third generation was horrible. What do you twisted people see in it?

The first generation was quite good as well.
    I agree with both of the things you said.
    The 3rd generation is my least favourite. The Pokemon were kinda meh and I didn't really enjoy the games.

The first generation has so many cool things about it and the most creative Pokemon IMO, even though most of them look like animals, they simply look better than the Pokemon in all other generations.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The "animal-looking" pokémon are the least bizarre, and bizarre isn't always good in Pokémon. On the contrary, I prefer pokémon who can be looked upon without stinging your eyes out when you try to understand what part of it to call head or how the arms and legs fit together or how it can even move with such a tense disposition (Groudon, Palkia, Nosepass...)

And the reason I like the third gen is Hoenn. I like Hoenn. It's more interesting than Kanto, but I guess Johto would be the awesommmest in color.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    I personally prefer the second generation, I guess because it was somehow linked to the first, the fact that you were able to go back to Kanto. But Ruby seemed to be "short" because we only got one region after we played a game with two regions..

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I love the first two gens, and I next like hoenn
    I hate 4th...

But i liked hoenn, really only becuase of my water bias....I love sharpedo, wailord, and kyogre too much to hate hoenn, ya know? guess not xD Jotho and Kanto were not the like hoenn when it comes to area water, Hoenn delt with water, and I love water, so that's why I like hoenn...

Twinx

Years
    I think that the 4th generation pokemon are a bit more creative than the 3nd gen ones. (disregarding the fact that there weren't a lot of water pokés).
    e.g: robotic Regis

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Yes, it was all very unoriginal.

I love your sig.

Also, I'm leaving PC. For real. Today.

That's sad to hear oni, well hope everything goes well for you in life.

I would agree with the unoriginal, I just love water....:D:P

I liked the water pathways, and the giant ocean, fishing for shards...stuff like that was all very fun to me, I also met one of my favorite pokemon partners, which Im writing a fan fic for soon. Anyways, hoenn was fun for me becuase I actually had a lot of water to play with...:D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Stop playing around, Oni... now we don't know whether to believe you or not... :(
    And DC, your sig is wonderful.

There weren't many fire pokémon (new ones, at least) in D/P either, were there?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Stop playing around, Oni... now we don't know whether to believe you or not... :(

No - what the world needs more of are fire and dark types.

And yes, I'm leaving.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years

Yeah fire isnt so common, oh arcues that made me first think that the 5th gen could be fire region, :O nooooooo....:P

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    The 4th gen provived so little fire types .... it is very sad :-( , I think hoeen is fun but then the other 75% of the world think it was most boring gen .... ~TDB

Twinx

Years
    Fire types aren't so common because they are supposed to be "godlike" (i think)

10x guys, Fable, I have a (sorta) matching sig I made for a class on PC.
    You can use it if you want... I have two versions, choose XP :
    Pokémon Chit-Chat

Pokémon Chit-Chat

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Fire types aren't so common because they are supposed to be "godlike" (i think)

10x guys, Fable, I have a (sorta) matching sig I made for a class on PC.
    You can use it if you want... I have to versions, choose XP :
    Pokémon Chit-Chat

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Yeah fire has a special niche in the pokemon world, we don't want to have way too many, yet we don't want too little... hey, nice theme DC...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wow, DC that's awesome :) :D Dedicated to me? ;D
    I might use them sometime. May/Sapphire is sooo much better than Dawn/Berlitz...... I think.

Twinx

Years
    lol you changed themes :D It's soo cute

Dawn is more girly in my opinion. May prettier though..
    lol I love 'em both.. can't choose XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, Dawn is girlier yes. I guess I like her less because I haven't played those games, not read that manga (with Berlitz as her name I think) and not watched much anime with her, so I just get an impression of her as a not-as-sissy May (which is good, yes) but still a wannabe-May/girl-at-Ash's-side and while Dawn indeed looks more like a coordinator than May and..... gosh.
    I keep coming up with things Dawn does better than May! But...
    ALRIGHT!
    I guess Dawn is greater than May.... But Sapphire (again, manga-talk^^) pwns Berlitz and Blue (the girl in FireRed) any day. Mehem.

And thanks about the theme ^^ I never make good-quality themes, I just use a pic I want. This is Totoro. Hope you've heard of him? ^^*

Twinx

Years
    Those characters (Blue-Berlitz...), from which manga are they from?
    The only one I found is Pokemon Adventures, but I'm still in the early chapters.
    And it's getting kinda boring :P
    I think you said urs is Pokemon Special? where do i find that?

Totoro who? lol never heard of it :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back