• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Hahahaha! =D Why does everyone in Pokemon have crazy hair?
    Ash almost looks like he's trying to cover up a "What the hell are you doing?" look. xD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Saw the movie, so I won't say anything.

So, who agrees with me that Molly Hale is the best Pokemon character ever created?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Saw the movie, so I won't say anything.

So, who agrees with me that Molly Hale is the best Pokemon character ever created?

Yeah I saw it too, *zippers mouth*

*quickly opens*
    I would dis-agree the best anime character in my bias eyes would be Archie, lol. My water spirit talkin there. xD Water pokemon for eva! :P

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Who would have thought that Ash would find true love in the arms of an older women :P
    and look how happy he is XD

off-topic: check out the view outside of my house :P
    Pokémon Chit-Chat

It's been snowing like crazy lately. No uni for two days now XP

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    woaw......
    snow everywhere...

Oh well... If I were there, I would have been frozen by now. xD

And no.., I haven't seen the movie yet, though...
    But I will, eventually. xD

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Who would have thought that Ash would find true love in the arms of an older women
    and look how happy he is XD

Ash has the randomest taste in girls, but never dates them. strange child.

My brithday is tomorrow

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I dont get it what are you taking about , ii dont think writers would let him fall in the arms of any woman

Twinx

Years
    Pokémon Chit-Chat

Ok, for those of you who haven't seen the movie, this screenshot is misleading.
    The blond girl is simply holding Ash so he doesn't fall.
    I was watching the movie and I accidentally paused while this happened, it only like a couple of seconds until she lets go.

Perry, we still remember, make sure you act surprised..
    Fable, where are you dear?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm here!! I'm here now! I had no Internet yesterday and I said somewhere in the chit-chat thread (DCC) that some weeks were a long time on PC. Well, a day is too.
    But... you've probably received my pm, DC.

I haven't seen that movie, but I immediately understood that it wasn't about... lovey-stuff. I'm not blonde ^^ (no really, I'm not)

Twinx

Years
    Fable is back! yay! hehe I replied to your PM :)

This thread was dying...lol
    Anyway, it was a mean attempt of me of creating the illusion that our hero is in love :P
    We won't see that in like a million years in the anime xP

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well on a new topic other than spoilers :P

What ever even came of that darkrai event, there was like a bunch of hype, "OH IT's COMING" and the only I saw was a funny mistype by the co-worker...

Thoughts?~

Twinx

Years
    The darkrai event in the US you mean?
    It's probably gonna be with the release of the tenth movie, just like they did in Japan, so they bribe get people to watch the movie.

Ryan, what should you be in my Pc family? I can't think of anything.. XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    The darkrai event in the US you mean?
    It's probably gonna be with the release of the tenth movie, just like they did in Japan, so they bribe get people to watch the movie.

Ryan, what should you be in my Pc family? I can't think of anything.. XD

Yeah your right, thats pokemon for ya, ether BRIBE BRIBE BRIBE, or not say one word (gsc remakes)

Hey! I know how about brother! as your only 2 years older, you shouldnt really be my father... xP idk...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Gosh, twinny, you really want a big fat family to lean back on when you get old here, don't you? ^^
    (How about Uncle DarkkChildd? xD)

I believe what DC said (as usual...)
    Was Darkrai in the pokédex? Arceus and Giratina wasn't, right?

Twinx

Years
    Unfortunately, all they care about is making $$$.. we're just numbers to them.

lol, I think it would be an insult to you if I was your father :P hehe of course not...
    We'll have to find something more creative than a brother, I'll sleep on it.
    Fable, I think I have to leave soon :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah it's all bout the money. But still, without the fans... what would pokémon be?
    Answer:.... no wait. I haven't got a decent answer for that :S
    I miss what pokémon used to be. I'm gonna re-read the Jotho Pokémon Special Manga.... (wheeeh, I'm talking about the manga again) because that's where you find the true pokémon feeling <3

Sure, DC, I have to go to bed too. But I added your address ^^
    And father is good, but UNCLE! That's better. Mwaha.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Johto was the best generation ever. Third and fourth should never have existed.

The 4th I agree was not fun, the third I do not. The third started so many things for the pokemon franchise....I liked the third, a lot of water instead of sinnohs like 5% xD

especially the "So I heard you liek mudkipz" phrase started becuase of hoenn :P, lol.

I would also agree that johto was my favorite and I too think it was the best :D

Ash--Ketchum

Trainer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 12, 2009
    Johto rules, it's awesome and i think it should have just stopped from there. Hoenn was quite cool but it cant beat Johto.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    No becuase the third and fourth generation brought alot to the metagame and continued off were johto had stopped ..... Am I the only person who thinks about the metagame ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back