• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    lol was that an inderect way of sneding something away dawn , alsoi have a feebas with 31 iv in def YES!

also may i put a topic , why does dragonites vary so much ?

I think he 's talking about Dragonite's IVs...
    Dude... Wrong place considering who you're chatting with :P We're the leaders of the "Noob's Battling Club" hehe XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    xD yeah... Oh, you changed themes, CD?
    Lol, I'd like to see a club like that. A true battler peeking into it would puke after one minute seeing us making illogical guesses ^^

Twinx

Years
    Fable, Which starter would you pick when you play diamond in the future?

The new theme... meh.. i'm not happy with it. I was bored, so I did it, but I think it's temporary...
    Do you think I should revert to the old one or just try to create a new one?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'll pick CHimchar! Not because many say it's the best, but because I don't really like the other two...

I think you're great to even be able to make one yourself. I guess I could learn how to use PaintShop or PhotoShop but... I haven't got the will to. I think you should keep this ^^ Though the text is a little... weird? It makes you seem more.... mature than the umbreon one, like if you're not only into pokémon, but a thinking person ... heh, that was a strange way to put it, but keep this one for a while, says I ^^*

Also, click my family & stuff link and tell me if you want your spot there or if you feel like I should remove you.... for any reason.. :/

Twinx

Years
    Fable, you only get one guess of what I would choose XD
    I would choose
    chimchar, but you already knew that :D
    I normally prefer fire types because there aren't many in the games, and just for the fact that chimchar is really cute :P

About my theme, I'll take your advice and keep it for now, at least until I have something better.

So which is it? Evil twin or soulemate? Haven't decided yet? lol I can't be your solemate and your evil twin at the same time, that would just be weird, even in RL XD
    lol kidding :)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I got both Diamond and Pearl, and kept restrating Diamond until I had a pair of all three starters on Pearl, before trading three over to Diamond. So on both games I had the three starters.

Fable and DarkChild, do something spiffing and become members of my PC family, your roles in it are your choices.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ... I should have known.. And you've got the same view on fire starters as I have. It was kinda tough decision to not chose Cyndaquil in Gold when I knew there wasn't many fire-types...

I think I'll let you chose, DC ^^ But maybe soulmate sounds a little too romantic/BFF? xD

ED: Smart thing to get both of them, Oni. My teenage girlish mind wouldn't let me spend my money on two so alike games ^^

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    No talk of horniness please. Try and stay on-topic as much as possible and no mini-modding as someone was attempting above. Continue.

Twinx

Years
    Have any of you played Pokémon Ranger?
    I thought it was really hard, but that's a noob's opinion :D
    I like the fact that we can choose a partner in the sequel though, but it's still tough.

@ONI: Maybe big brother? lol I don't know, whatever you want, I'm ok with anything, by the way are you really 13??
    Guys I'm thinking of changing my username to just "Dark Child" what do you think?
    I don't know why I ever put 2 Ks and 2 Ds in it :P

Edit: Someone misinterpreted Pokemon breeding with ..."something else" :P
    Fable let's go with Evil Twin, since we are a lot alike XD.. I'm ok with soulmate but we don't want rumors to start :P:D hehe

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have tried it. Only it was in spanish/italian.... :( I didn't understand much, and it was a rom, so it wasn't running smoothly. I gave up. But I've read a manga about the main characters of Ranger... ^^

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    @ONI: Maybe big brother? lol I don't know, whatever you want, I'm ok with anything, by the way are you really 13??
    Guys I'm thinking of changing my username to just "Dark Child" what do you think?
    I don't know why I ever put 2 Ks and 2 Ds in it

I'll be your Espeon and you'll be my Umbreon... Thanks so much for keeping my age private, by the way.

I played Pokemon Ranger once, the stylus gameplay hurt my head, so I gave up.

Twinx

Years
    Actually, it played really smooth on my emulator, sometimes too fast.
    Diamond however is totally not playable on emulator for me (way too slow).. but I guess the real fun would be using wi-fi which is isn't possible on emulation.

thanks so much for keeping my age private, by the way.
    I didn't understand that.. your age shows in your posts... does that mean thats not ur real age?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, I'm kinda envious of them who can use it... though Oni says shinies and stuff gets too common there :/

Added my evil side to the family now btw ^^

Twinx

Years
    I think it will be playable for everyone soon (even those of us with slow computers:P)
    But as I said, I'm not in a rush to play it :)

Ya I noticed you changed it :) So do you think I should request a name change (Dark Child) I think it would be less confusing.. Is that even taken??
    ***goes to check

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think the double kk and dd adds to your uniqueness ^^ thus, a good thing. Though... Dark child sounds good too. Ask someone else, I'm probably the dizziest person in your vincinity! (lol at that... vincinity...)

I chose CHimchar in Pearl, and managed to get to the second town. And meet with the professor and "rivals". But then I couldn't take it anymore. It wasn't a pleasant experience, as you've said. Pearl isn't meant to be played on emu (yet) (of course it's not meant for that at all..)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've never gone for ROM hacking or anything like that, except for ShinyGold.

Also, DarkkChild, I beleive the word 'sarcasm' was invented for a reason, and I think you should get your name changed.

Twinx

Years
    All I did was go with my rival to the lake, choose chimchar, battle someone (don't recall who) and I stopped playing. I think I got 50-60% speed on it.

I don't think it's in nintendo's interest to make games for the PC.. how else will they sell there consoles?
    So ya, it's not meant to be emulated XD

I'm gonna take ur advice and keep my username :) lol since when do I listen to my twin? XP

EDIT: Oni, I can't tell when people are being sarcastic while typing :P It's not like I could sense a tone or something..
    It's just that you seem more mature that's all..

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've tried a few hacks, and I'm impressed at what people can do. I'd love to write a story for a hack/new game... can't do spriting and mapping though ^^

But I was serious, really.... But I guess it might look better with DarkChild. (a little emo perhaps)

ED: Now that I think about it.... it does look better :/

Twinx

Years
    The best hack I ever played is Shiny Gold. I think Naranja comes after it.

Actually, I'm thinking of having a space between Dark and Child (Dark Child)
    I don't think Oni was talking about you being sarcastic... he was being sarcastic earlier, which confused me :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back