• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
Years
  • I'd watch it with no sound, if I had no other alternative and had my eyelids sewn open with my face super-glued to the tv/computer screen. hehe

I'd rather watch it in english dub, though :3

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • I tried to watch a Japanese episode with no subs... I fell asleep half through the episode. So it's a stupid thing to do xD
    I would watch it with subs though..

When it comes to pokemon, I do prefer the dub, since I'm used to it..

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
  • Got this from another site I am on.

Ok Serebii.net (https://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml) just announced the first rumors about the game.

- The game will be called Platinum
    - Underground will be Wi-fi able
    - Volkner won't be a gym leader anymore
    - A new Island called Battle Island is the DP version of Battle Frontier
    - Giratina's "Original Form" will be in, the new form of Shaymin is "Another Form" and Regigigas will have a "Sky Form". Giratine and Regigigas can get the ability Levitate and Shaymin will become partly ice

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Well.. all that was mentioned makes sense to me.
    They all seem like good ideas that don't require a lot of work so I think this is it..

ThePokemonElite

The Poke'mon Elite
    Years
  • Yes, I just read the information about pokemon platinum and its going to be so awesome when it comes out in september because its my birthday month so I hope it is really true.

Cid

Years
  • I'm not that happy with the new forms, I mean, Castform and Ditto already change forms, and now legendaries?

Anyway, I don't really hate them for making new forms, I'm just not happy.

Though I'd love to see if this new game will come out. I'd try to find some time to check it out.

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Personally, I don't believe the rumours, although admittedly, this does look convincing...

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Personally, I don't believe the rumours, although admittedly, this does look convincing...

Pokémon Chit-Chat

I'm not convinced. Screenshots mean nothing. The only time I'll believe in a new Pokèmon game is when I'm playing it on my DS.

Since when did you become a tier five PC supporter?

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Yeah, neither am I. I shall remain ever skeptical until it's officially announced, if it's announced that is.

Ohh~ I just realised I became one too, I thought it'd take a little longer. ^^; But yes, I donated this morning.

Cid

Years
  • I thought it was this year from some sources, though PokeBeach says Spring 2009.
    That makes it even doubtful and unbelievable... :\

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I agree with Tre_Al. It would be better if you'll just have to wait and be patient. Also the Pokemon Platinum's cover looks like from PMD: Explorers of Darkness.

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
  • Okay, new topic since there is a thread for that one.

Do you think they will make a game where you take the journey with more than one person?

And do you think they should make a game, for Wii probably, in which 2-4 people can do an online journey together?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    WHY WON'T YOU GUYS GO TO THE OFFICIAL NINTENDO WEBSITE FOR CONFIRMATION OF THE GAME...

Because Nintendo are busy people who don't need to waste time reading sentences made up of capitals and bad grammar.

Okay, new topic since there is a thread for that one.

Do you think they will make a game where you take the journey with more than one person?

And do you think they should make a game, for Wii probably, in which 2-4 people can do an online journey together?

It would take too long and the current journeys with on person is probably the best way. Unless you want the two people to do a double battle all the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back