• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    WARNING: Much randomness in this chapter.

Any pretext left?
    1. No, just die. This is the end, it seems. 1 vote
    2. Take the bag and try random things. This is the last hope. 5 votes
    3. Pray for Arceus to save you! 3 votes
    4. Pray for Blarzigord to save you! 1 vote
    Pokémon
    Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Inventory
    $220
    Fishing rod
    Bucket
    Unknown herb

Deaths: 0
    > #2. Take the bag and try random things. This is the last hope.

20. A lucky escape

You quickly reach for your bag and notice a helicopter taking off close. You run towards it and throw the hook of your fishing rod around one of the landing skids. You hold tight and get airborne. You climb up and take a seat on the skid. You hear the Zeta Boss cursing and calling for his Pokémon to get you, releasing a Crobat from a PokéBall to assist his Honchkrow. You get your hammer and fling it to the Crobat and empty a flask of cleaning solution in the Honchkrow's face. Crobat crashes down and Honchkrow flies around, but doesn't seem to have any idea where it's going. On the ground you notice the boss wildly waving his arms, you suspect him to curse you, but you can't hear it because of the wind here. You make sure to hold Scrambles tight and just wait where the Zeta helicopter goes.

What now?
    1. Wait until the copter has landed and sneak away.
    2. Jump off in that small lake when it flies over it.
    3. Try to hijack the helicopter after it has landed.
    4. Wait, hide and fly back to the hideout later.
    Next update expected in ~45h.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    IF I HAVE THE ABILITY TO HIJACK A HELICOPTER

WHY DID YOU YOU EVEN PROVIDE OTHER OPTIONS

GIVE ME OPTION THREE OR GIVE ME IN-GAME DEATH​

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Holy smokes. The fishing rod (of all things) saved the day?! Wow, I'm amazed haha.

As for my vote... helicopters. Just helicopters. #3

Lycanthropy

Years
    So I decided to update the story less regularly from now. It often appeared not many players had voted within one day, so I experimented a little with longer voting periods and I think it worked out better. I'm thinking about posting a new chapter about every other day to give everyone a chance to keep up with the story if they want to. What do you think about this?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    So I decided to update the story less regularly from now. It often appeared not many players had voted within one day, so I experimented a little with longer voting periods and I think it worked out better. I'm thinking about posting a new chapter about every other day to give everyone a chance to keep up with the story if they want to. What do you think about this?

Definitely a good idea. Until I'm super-duper active again, I might miss a chapter or two if you update daily. Like that time with the pie; I forgot which chapter that was, but if I had been there to vote, then the pie option surely would have won. =(

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Yeah, that sounds fine. I mean, this game's stickied, so it's not like the thread is going to drown under the tides of activity from others.​

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Ahhhh 3 pr 4, 3 or 4???

Since the makority wants a helicopter even though our team is hurt, NUMBER 3! HELICOPTER FOR OUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN.

show up and bust down the roof of the PC in a helicopter wait wrong game sorry

Lycanthropy

Years

Lycanthropy

Years
    Double post!

What now?
    1. Wait until the copter has landed and sneak away. 0 votes
    2. Jump off in that small lake when it flies over it. 1 vote
    3. Try to hijack the helicopter after it has landed. 6 votes
    4. Wait, hide and fly back to the hideout later. 0 votes
    Pokémon

Inventory
    $220
    Potion
    (×2)
    Fishing rod
    Bucket
    Unknown herb
    Ancient scroll

Deaths: 0​
    > #3. Try to hijack the helicopter after it has landed.

21. Solid ground

The height gives you an amazing view to your surroundings and you can see Greenseed Town in the distance, but the helicopter flies in the opposite direction, to the mountains. It lands on a ledge, near a cave entrance. You wait as to people in orange coveralls leave the vehicle and enter the cave. Taking the two of them on with two badly hurt Pokémon wouldn't stand a chance. You open the door and enter it. The helicopter is crammed full of stuff, you find an ancient scroll written in a language of weird symbols. After some more search you find a couple of revives to restore your Pokémon's health and some potions too. Now let's see if you can get this thing going. You don't have any idea how to drive such thing, but it shouldn't be that hard, right?

Right?

1. Just pressing random buttons always works.
    2. Break the control panel to prevent the Zetas getting out of here.
    3. Check for more useful items in the pile of junk in the back of the helicopter.
    4. Try to get radio contact with the Headquarters to find out the goal of this trip.
    Next update expected in ~52h.

Back