• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON Complete Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
Pokemon TRE: Team Rocket Edition by PokeGlitch is finished!

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
I never noticed there were so many finished hacks here.

I thought Pokemon Prism was the new Pokemon Brown or something. Nevermind, I might be wrong.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2022
It's better if you would add some information of the hacks, so more people are interested in them and would download them.

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2009
hey im playing Pokemon ruby destiny and i want to play dragon flame any one got it

this is my first post by the way. and well im bored this summer and i need something to play. barly learned about .ips files.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
thank you all for your comments. =3

anyways, I added a new hack which is entitled POKéMON Ash's Quest by ice_nine. ;)

also, if ever anyone here has other patches of other complete hacks, please send them to me over PM so we can share to everyone the complete hacks around the world. ;)

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
wow i liked this thread :D nice job there DJG i salute all hacker completing his/her hack games hope many hack will finishd and inspired to complte his/her hack games... but all my hope goes to DJG :D lol

andyp159

Master of Fire!
Years
Septo Conquest is a complete hack:

Could you add Septo Conquest to the list of finished hacks, please?

Thanks,
Magneto20 and AndyP159

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back