• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON Complete Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Alright i found a pokemon(red) hack called pokemon aqua and it said it is a complete hack.
i will play it and find out if it is done or not.
I will send you the picture when i am done playing it.

Years
ok, first I want to say I love the idea of this thread. well done ! =)
put download to the games and complete hack means you can play and get 8 badges and pass the league, yep ?
cause that what it suppose to mean, and if a game is until you can get 6 badges and the entrence to the next city is blocked by a guy says its the end of the beta or something like that, so it isnt a finished hack.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
ok, first I want to say I love the idea of this thread. well done ! =)
put download to the games and complete hack means you can play and get 8 badges and pass the league, yep ?
cause that what it suppose to mean, and if a game is until you can get 6 badges and the entrence to the next city is blocked by a guy says its the end of the beta or something like that, so it isnt a finished hack.

Yeah basically.
we are trying to find complete hacks, all 8 badges and the league, and possibly getting permission from the creators to distribute ips patches of their games here.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
Well, Pokemon Chaos Black (listed as just black above) is complete. I have the ROM, but i only know how to patch the .ips files, not un-patch em. So if someone could tell me how to separate the patch from the ROM i could upload it and the title screen. Of course i'm not sure on the permission from the maker or whatever though.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Well who knows who he is so wait for somone else to answer. Also its beta. I think you can tell by the fact that the water blocks any passage after that.

Cid

Years
Thanks for posting this... I guess the makers of these hack including you will be very honored.

PS: Maybe you can stick with PC Hacks only, just my opinion...

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
Well, Pokemon Chaos Black (listed as just black above) is complete. I have the ROM, but i only know how to patch the .ips files, not un-patch em. So if someone could tell me how to separate the patch from the ROM i could upload it and the title screen. Of course i'm not sure on the permission from the maker or whatever though.

Pokemon Chaos Black was being made by Mewthree Inc, I don't think it's quite finished.
But to make a IPS patch, open Lunar IPS, select a original Fire Red ROM (that's what Chaos Black is a hack of), then select the Chaos Black ROM.

Then save the patch as Pokemon Chaos Black (Fire Red Hack).ips
or something similar.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
Thank You, I was inquiring about finished hacks a while ago and diodn't find anything out.

I like playing completed hacks as I know I can go to the end without any glitches or having to update and start again :)

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
Thank You, I was inquiring about finished hacks a while ago and diodn't find anything out.

I like playing completed hacks as I know I can go to the end without any glitches or having to update and start again :)

you dont have to start again, you can load the save file into the new version :)

good job on compiling this list DJG, i hope at some point i'll be able to have my hack added to the list :D

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I used to have an IPS of pokemon nature. It was great atleast while it lasted.
Yeah, it's mainly a finished hack though.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
Years
Also you would think from 2003 we would hav more then 5 hacks finished right?

Well alot of people who were back then started college and eventually would have had to put there rom hacking off, just like I had too.
Back then Rom you wouldnt get hacker's as young as they are now.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Aha gotchu. Now but then again it was better that more responsible people did hacking cause basically now with the 10 year olds hackin you only get gay threads with go to all regions or catch all pokemon or this and that. Ye quality might be better now but heck you want something done it has to be done by someone right for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back